Basement lights

Brireey1600

I have a 2016 Bighorn. My two basement lights are not going on. Bulbs are good fuses are good. The light in front compartment works. I tried chasing the wires they seem ok. Looking for any troubleshooting tips.
Thanks

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
In my 17 BH those two lights are controlled by a master switch on the level up panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Does not seem to be the master switch

There is a master rocker switch for the service bay. Mine is with the level up panel as described by travelin2. You do have a master switch which allows you not to have to reach in around stuff you are caring in the storage bay to turn a light on in the dark. I have installed a couple of strip led lights as well with two motion detectors. So every time I open the bay door the lights turn on automatically. So look for the rocker switch. There is a maser rocker switch in the front bay as well. It is in easy reach on the right side so you do not have to go half into the bay and twits up to find the light and turn it on.

RoadJunkie

On my 17 BH there is a switch on the level up controls panel that controls the basement lights. I just leave mine on and operate the lights at each location.

Fox

I'm relying on my weak mind (and currently fueled by vodka) but I believe my master basement switch is located in the very front compartment; shared by hydraulics, battery, etc.

sengli

I had the same question several weeks ago on the basement lights not working. I thought the power switch located on the raised plastic panel where the level up is....was for the level up. Its not, its for the basement lights. Trial and error, and following the wires... led me to the answer before I saw this thread. Cant the factory label any of these mystery switches?