2019 - Goshen Rally - Heartland Quilting and More

kkamshop

Correction to the shop hop list:

Fabric Utopia is in the process of moving to a new location (which is the Wilden Ave Goshen one on your flyer) but are not open at that location yet. So you can visit them in the old location which is

2525 Toledo
Elkhart IN

Sorry for the inconvenience, they had hoped to be completely moved by the time our shop hop started.

kkamshop

It was a little sad locking the door for the last time to our little sewing space! It wasn't the Taj Mahal, but we made it work and it was such fun for Diane and me.

Everyone who sat and sewed, knitted, crocheted, colored, or just chatted made this first time event a success beyond anything we imagined. I know lots of fabric shopping happened too! Thank you all for making it so enjoyable.

We laughed a lot, shared a lot, and made some connections that will last long after the fairgrounds empties. Safe travels everyone!

Kathy

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Kathy and Diane for making this possible. I enjoyed every minute and got one quilt top done too! Hope to see everyone again in two years if not sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chrisvh

What great idea Kathy & Diane---and perfectly executed! I think many of us enjoyed the opportunity to slip in and out when we had a moment to sew or craft and we always found one or both of your friendly faces to greet us. Thank you both for devoting your time and energy (as well as your "banking expertise Kathy!) to such a fun endeavor--hope to see you all "down-the-road".

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Kathy & Diane for the great first Heartland Quilting & More event! It was such fun. Thank you Jim Beletti for allowing this event to come to fruition. I loved meeting new friends and being able to sew. I hope we can do it again in 2021!

- - - Updated - - -

jbeletti

Thank you Kathy & Diane for the great first Heartland Quilting & More event! It was such fun. Thank you Jim Beletti for allowing this event to come to fruition. I loved meeting new friends and being able to sew. I hope we can do it again in 2021!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Nancy - glad you enjoyed it. I am all-in for doing it again in 2021.