Need make a bulk email by using softwares

Gerri

Hi guys,
I urgently need to do a mass mailing some Heartland stuff to my friends.
Did not encounter similar software. Only heard of some like Atmopark e.t.c
I hope for quick answer to get what better use nowadays..
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Garypowell

I have tried several ways with my customers but now use ACT! Software for 25 years but it is $300 per seat. But it is fundamentally a contact management software. So if you are going to do this regularly it might be worth a look.

You can can download a 30 day trial.....but I am not sure it’s functionality.

I also have seen something called “mail monkey”

or just copy and past each email address into a word document and save it....then copy the whole string into an email address.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
or just copy and past each email address into a word document and save it....then copy the whole string into an email address.

That’s what I did while Chapter Leader. I retrieved everyone’s email address from the, available to CL, detailed membership listing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerri

I have tried several ways with my customers but now use ACT! Software for 25 years but it is $300 per seat. But it is fundamentally a contact management software. So if you are going to do this regularly it might be worth a look.

You can can download a 30 day trial.....but I am not sure it’s functionality.

I also have seen something called “mail monkey”

mail monkey ye
I hear something about it,need try to search more information about it.
Thanks for your respond!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious here, what kind of Heartland info do you need to mass mail? Couldn't they find that info by just signing up on this forum or go to Heartlandrvs site?

Peace
Dave

MountainDon

Hi guys,
I urgently need to do a mass mailing some Heartland stuff to my friends.
Did not encounter similar software. Only heard of some like Atmopark e.t.c
I hope for quick answer to get what better use nowadays..
Thanks in advance!

I am more than a little annoyed at the concept of anyone pulling Heartland forum data so they can market stuff to me - just saying

Last edited:

Gerri

Just curious here, what kind of Heartland info do you need to mass mail? Couldn't they find that info by just signing up on this forum or go to Heartlandrvs site?

Peace
Dave
Yes,but most of them "old dinosaurs" ;) They can only use the mail.... Unfortunately :mad: