EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/25/2019 to 9/30/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Chuck and Donna, We've been looking forward to your announcement. Please count us in and know that we'll help any way we can. We'll be there for all of the nights.

We will plan on being there! Let us know when you need money.
Kristy

Hi Donna and Chuck,

Please include Bo and I for the rally dates, always looking forward to your rallies. Let us know when you need the payments etc.

Bob

Hi Chuck and Donn,

WOOT! WOOT! Please add Bruce and I to your list. And let us know when you will need money. :)

Thank you

Terri

Haven’t been able to go to a NorCal rally yet. This time is perfect. Please put Rick & Cindy on the list. We’ll be back from Alaska by then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chuck and Donna, please add me to the list.
The other Bruce

Hi Everyone, we have you all added to the list. Thank you for your responses. Will let all know later when the site fees are due to us.

We’ve also added the PM’s received today on the list!

Merry Christmas, Donna & Chuck

Oldelevatorman

Please put the Kelly’s on the list. Not sure if we’ll be back West by then but don’t want to miss it if we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTZ

Chuck & Donna .
Please add Maggie & Bob to your list, let us know when you need funds.. 2 People

Please put the Kelly’s on the list. Not sure if we’ll be back West by then but don’t want to miss it if we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have you guys added to the list! Also the PM’s we got today are added. Thank you, looking forward to the rally!

Merry Christmas, Donna & Chuck

Squirrel

Chuck & Donna,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Years,
Please add Squirrel ad Carol to the September Rally.
Thanks again for doing this for all of us.
Dan Seibert

LTZ

Hi Dan & Carol,

Squirrel where have you been? I thought we were going to keep that squirrel forum name a secret lol. We have Dan Seibert and Bob Schroeder attending the rally, let the good times roll. For those of you who haven't met Dan and Bob, your in for a treat! We have you added to the attendee list and we look forward to visiting with you and Carol.

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you Happy New Year!

Chuck & Donna

LTZ

Chuck & Donna,
Please put us on the list!
Thanks,
Fred & Leslie

I think we are now full, if all is correct, you will be #2 on the waitlist. We will get an attendee list up sometime after New Year’s.

Thank you

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy New Year Chuck and Donna,
There will only be the two of us plus our two cats, attack animals.
We'll arrive the afternoon of Wednesday the 25th and depart morning of the 30th.
If you need us to bring the roaster, let us know.
Sign us up for wherever you need help.
Can't wait for all the fun, campfires and great visits with our HOC friends.

Again Happy New Year, may it be always healthy, happy and prosperous.
Come-on retirement
:cool:,
​George and Laura

paulh

Hi Chuck & Donna !!

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Donna!! Would you please add us to your list of attendees for all days. Looking forward to this beautiful venue.

retdainsp

Hello Chuck and Donna, Hopefully we are signed up for this event in Jackson. If not, please let us know how to sign up. We are new to getting involved with the rallies.

Thanks John and Marcia Chavez

LTZ

Happy New Year Chuck and Donna,

There will only be the two of us plus our two cats, attack animals.
We'll arrive the afternoon of Wednesday the 25th and depart morning of the 30th.
If you need us to bring the roaster, let us know.

Sign us up for wherever you need help.
Can't wait for all the fun, campfires and great visits with our HOC friends.

Again Happy New Year, may it be always healthy, happy and prosperous.
Come-on retirement
:cool:,
​George and Laura

Hi George & Laura,

Happy New Year, Thanks for your dates and your offer to help. The rally will be here before we know it. We will let you know about your roaster, probably the most well traveled roaster we know of lol. Our best wishes to you and Laura.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Chuck and Donna, Hopefully we are signed up for this event in Jackson. If not, please let us know how to sign up. We are new to getting involved with the rallies.

Thanks John and Marcia Chavez

Hi John and Marcia,

It was good talking with you tonight, If we can help with anything feel free to contact us.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Chuck & Donna !!

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Donna!! Would you please add us to your list of attendees for all days. Looking forward to this beautiful venue.

Hi Paul & Candy,

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Paul!! Paul is a New Years baby too!! We have you on the list and look forward to seeing you both.

Chuck & Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.