Gateway 3905 FLG.....Anyone see one yet?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Interested in this floor plan. Can’t find a picture of it anywhere. Triple axle. 44 foot long with the small garage. We’ve been looking for this floorplan for a while. Hoping to find a dealer and pictures somewhere.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
bda1dc4c948709af00e731d0e13fe4fe.jpg

From HL website. Also see a virtual tour button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

bda1dc4c948709af00e731d0e13fe4fe.jpg

From HL website. Also see a virtual tour button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’m hoping to see some more detailed pictures of certain areas of the floor plan. Kitchen pantry, half bath, outdoor storage compartments, rear garage etc.

Hoping they soon roll onto dealers lots. I’m itching to see one.

NYSUPstater

You going to be able to access the 1/2 bath w/ slides in during pitstops? I know due to the wife's good cooking and not wanting to give any unknown lil riders a chance to scarf up any dropped morsels on the floor, so I make sure there are not left on the table, I can't get to ours w/ the slides in. ;)

JWalker

You going to be able to access the 1/2 bath w/ slides in during pitstops? I know due to the wife's good cooking and not wanting to give any unknown lil riders a chance to scarf up any dropped morsels on the floor, so I make sure there are not left on the table, I can't get to ours w/ the slides in. ;)

Yeah, it looks like both bathrooms are not accessible with the slides are closed. So with that, the 1/2 bath is worthless to us. We would look to eliminate that bathroom and hopefully add a pantry or closet. That is a question I have for the factory.

kkamshop

Turning that half bath into a pantry is a good idea... because there is very little storage in that kitchen. The floorplan doesn't show that there is a loft either, but the virtual tour shows it. So is the "garage" a slide out under the bed?

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
https://heartlandrvs.com/2019/fifth-wheel/gateway/gw-flg/#vt

The link is above for the virtual tour of the all new 3905FLG. It is a great floorplan especially to be a garage unit and keep the main floor 1/2 bathroom. There will be one in the Tampa Super show along with the Cleveland RV show, in January that you can see in person. If you have any other questions please let me know.

thanks,

AJ Jones

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The Bed has a mechanism underneath it that raises the bed up for additional Clearance for lifted golf carts and the garage is below the bed. The slide out is above in the bedroom area. This floorplan not only has the 1/2 bath it already also has a very large pantry in the kitchen with removable shelves in the kitchen next to the 1/2 bath below the loft area.

thanks,

AJ

JWalker

Thanks AJ.

Been waiting for Heartland to get this floor plan. We will try to get to Cleveland. If not, we will check it out when we are in Goshen.

Something similar to this.
wafvis.jpg