Size of Bedroom window in Cyclone 4270

Nes002

We’re new to the Cyclone family, picking up our unit later this week. My wife wants to make blackout curtains for the bedroom windows but the closest dealer is 3 hours away so thought I’d throw this question out there in case anyone having a 4270 might be able and willing to provide deminsions. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

jimtoo

HI Nes002,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

jeffdee

This is just a suggestion. The wife and I wanted to darken the bedroom windows in our 3110. We bought some auto windshield shade material and cut it to fit the windows in the Cyclone. It is held in place with velcro tape. This black out helps keep the bedroom cooler in summer. It is placed between the existing shade and the window glass.

david-steph2018

When I was working 3rd shift we bought window tint from Lowes and cut it to fit. It stayed in place for over the 5 years I was on 3rd shift. It is cheap and you can get different shades and it does a nice job.

Nes002

This is just a suggestion. The wife and I wanted to darken the bedroom windows in our 3110. We bought some auto windshield shade material and cut it to fit the windows in the Cyclone. It is held in place with velcro tape. This black out helps keep the bedroom cooler in summer. It is placed between the existing shade and the window glass.

Thanks much Jeff. I’ve relayed this wife but she’s holding out for hanging curtains if possible.

Nes002

When I was working 3rd shift we bought window tint from Lowes and cut it to fit. It stayed in place for over the 5 years I was on 3rd shift. It is cheap and you can get different shades and it does a nice job.

Thanks David. I’ve relayed this along with Jeff’s suggestion to the wife but she’s holding out for hanging curtains.