Stained Glass Windows

v92c

Texan
Hey All,

We are at the Fall Rally in Spring Texas. And a few members have asked about our stained glass window. Here is the link from where we found ours. They have great service and a really nice product.
http://www.rvstainedglass.com/

Tony

SmokeyBare

If anyone heads to Yuma Arizona this winter and wants a stain glass for their RVs door. Take a drive to Los Algodones Mexico. This is a border town just a few minutes drive west of Yuma. There is a safe, secure well lighted and fenced parking lot ($5.00) on the California side of the border to park. Walk across the border... and the small town of Los Algodones is filled with several shops to find Mexican Treasures.

The town center has lots of activity... across from the square is one of several vendors selling stained glass. Be sure to bargain for the best price... something that's expected. Lots of different size stained glass designs to chose from too. You will find the prices very tempting !!

I'm sure there are many other border towns along California, Arizona, and Texas that would have them.

Easy to install... but I did place a Plexiglas to cover window's outside. I felt this would protect the glass window from anything brushing against it as well as help keep it a little more ridgid... I used some silicon to glue it to the window before I secured the window to the RV door window frame.

Jimmyt5

If you go to the above Web sight and click on happy customers at the bottom you will see my wife pointing to her angel door.....None

Jim