Deposit placed on a 2019 V22

2019_V22

Hoping for good luck with this, my first travel trailer.
I chose the Charcoal Grey color over the Red, and the 22' based on the floor plan. Unfortunately the 21' floor plan does offer a few plus's that the 22' doesn't, and vise-versa. I felt the front counter top space suited my needs the most.
I see a few references within the Terry forum, comparing the current "Terry Classic" being a kin to the Holiday House T/T.
I always thought it was a rendition of the "1962" Terry Coach Model 22. Link below.

https://youtu.be/Vg78roAoPC8

danemayer

Hi 2019_V22,

Congratulations on your coming Terry Classic and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you! What an exciting Christmas Present to get!

Rod

2019_V22

Pulled a Red Eye from South Carolina to Grand Rapids, MI and back, Thursday night till Saturday AM.
Towed perfect, no issues.

Img_0984.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

2019_V22

Spent the last day going over the T/T, despite the dealer stating their thoroughness there is plenty to vacuum and dust from the build. Including a few installation corrections for some of the appliances.
The first couple mods have been completed.

Addition of light diffusing material to the lighted valances. The LED's are visible through the lattice work on each valance, not good. I purchased 1 2' X 4' drop in ceiling light lens from Lowe's and went to cutting, and hot gluing. I wanted something opaque, but couldn't find anything.

The Before
Xspj8846.jpg

YGTE9224.jpg

VEHI9033.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

After
IMG_1004.jpg

YIKA3822.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since you made a trip up to snow country, if there was any salt residue or slush on the roads be sure to hose down the under side of your new rig and get that salt off.
Nice looking rig by the way and I like the light diffuser mod.

Peace
Dave

2019_V22

No snow or ice were encountered, enough rain though, some film residue through Michigan. Everything was cleaned off that Saturday.

2019_V22

Next up is to fabricate mud flaps. I chose a heavy mixing tub from Tractor Supply.
More trimming is needed, but it's going to look pretty good.

FLXW1511.jpg

DNCZ3119.jpg

FHUU4314.jpg

QYGM9895.jpg

KGRV4433.jpg

PAVT2866.jpg

2019_V22

Now, for those curtains..!!

Hand sewn with fishing line, were the metal hooks to the top valance stiffener material.

What a difference..!!

YCBD7787.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg