120v breaker panel not labelled

dstygar

Have a 2018 31RLK, need picture of a labelled breaker panel. Panel was not labelled and have 2 breaker a 15A & 20A that don't seem to control any appilances or outlets. Stumped..

danemayer

Hi dstygar,

A picture of someone else's panel won't necessarily help you because there's no uniform layout.

The 20A breaker could be for the Power Converter. Check the battery indicator on your test panel with the breaker ON and again with it OFF. If it's the Power Converter, the indicator lights will go from 4 to 3 when the breaker is switched off.

The 15A breaker might be for something like the fireplace outlet. If you don't have a fireplace, you might not see any difference with the breaker on or off.

richheck

Seasoned Member
I had the same issue with our 2017 LM Arlington. I called the factory with my vin and they emailed me a listing that I attached to the door. I needed both the 12 and the 110
labels

dstygar

Power converter has a breaker, fireplace plugged into GFI with bathroom and center island. (not to good, if wife is blow drying hair in bath and fireplace is on the breaker trips). Guess I'll pull the panel and see which way the wire is routed. Thanks for the reply, Don

Hi dstygar,

A picture of someone else's panel won't necessarily help you because there's no uniform layout.

The 20A breaker could be for the Power Converter. Check the battery indicator on your test panel with the breaker ON and again with it OFF. If it's the Power Converter, the indicator lights will go from 4 to 3 when the breaker is switched off.

The 15A breaker might be for something like the fireplace outlet. If you don't have a fireplace, you might not see any difference with the breaker on or off.

wdk450

I am guessing since the main air conditioner has a 20 amp breaker, part of a 15/20 dual breaker. that the 2nd 15/20 amp breaker has the 20 amp for the optional 2nd air conditioner, which is most likely not installed on your rig.

dstygar

Have a second breaker for the front air con, all outlet accounted for also fireplace. Breaker in question does no seem to be in use. Hoping someone else with a 2018 Elkridge 31RLK can send me a list of 110 breakers and labels in their panel.... Might help, not sure. Thanks for your input, Don

I am guessing since the main air conditioner has a 20 amp breaker, part of a 15/20 dual breaker. that the 2nd 15/20 amp breaker has the 20 amp for the optional 2nd air conditioner, which is most likely not installed on your rig.

dstygar

Re: 120v breaker panel not labelled..Mistery solved

Ended up taking the cover off breaker panel. The breaker in question has no wires attached. It appears to be a spare 15A... Thanks for all the help! Don

Hi dstygar,