Another new owner here in Texas

Dmetcalf

We just last weekend (01/05/2019) just purchased a 2019 Cyclone 4007. The wife and I went to an RV show in Ft. Worth and just about fell over backwards when we walked thru this unit ..! It more than checks every box on our list ..!! I'll attach pics after we pick it up from the dealer.

jimtoo

Hi Dmetcalf,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, or to pick it up, do a very good, slow inspection. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back. Make sure everything operates and you can operate everything. Have them have the water hooked up and check for leaks and even draining the tanks. Just check it all.
If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here using the search option. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply. While you are getting acquainted with the forum try out the search tab for fun.

Also we have a great owners manuals and Heartland User Guide area in the Tools tab at top of page. A lot of the guides are written by members or owners that actually used the subject.

And we also have the best folks in the rv world right here to help out with opinions and suggestions.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! I bet I know the dealer. We did the same thing 3 years ago, fell in love with our Big County at the Ft Worth show. If you want some insight working with them, send me a PM.

Also, make a point to join us at a Rally! Our next West Texas Chapter Rally is March 15-17th, in Abilene, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family and the club. As Erika said, we hope to meet you at a rally soon.

Dmetcalf

Thank you all for your replies to my announcement of joining the Heartland RV club ..! We are excited and look forward to attending a couple of these events soon.

david-steph2018

We just last weekend (01/05/2019) just purchased a 2019 Cyclone 4007. The wife and I went to an RV show in Ft. Worth and just about fell over backwards when we walked thru this unit ..! It more than checks every box on our list ..!! I'll attach pics after we pick it up from the dealer.

Congrats guys. Hope you enjoy your new unit. When you do the PDI try to record some of it in case you have questions later you can refer back to the video.

Dmetcalf

Welcome Duane & Maureen!

Consider joining us at the national rally this June in Goshen, Indiana.

My son graduates from Ball State this coming May and I have an x-wife (we get along fine), my daughter & son-in-law live in Goshen so my wife & I are planning trip up to see him graduate. I am also planning on getting a tour in at the Heartland plant in Ekhart too.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats guys. Hope you enjoy your new unit. When you do the PDI try to record some of it in case you have questions later you can refer back to the video.

That s a GREAT idea... Thank you I sue will.

jbeletti

My son graduates from Ball State this coming May and I have an x-wife (we get along fine), my daughter & son-in-law live in Goshen so my wife & I are planning trip up to see him graduate. I am also planning on getting a tour in at the Heartland plant in Ekhart too.
So I'm not sure if that means you're interested in attending the rally, but look for an email in late February with your invitation :)

Dmetcalf

So I'm not sure if that means you're interested in attending the rally, but look for an email in late February with your invitation :)

I just wanted to say that I will be p in the same area a month earlier seeing my son graduate and will be taking a tour at the Heartland facility. I would have liked to attend but can't due to other commitments.

jbeletti

I just wanted to say that I will be p in the same area a month earlier seeing my son graduate and will be taking a tour at the Heartland facility. I would have liked to attend but can't due to other commitments.
Understood. Enjoy your coach and your trip with it.