TV and Radio

roy2

I'm a new owner of the bighorn. my radio has outside speakers. how do I turn them off? this is only one of the questions i will need to know. thanks, Roy i hope I'm doing this right.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: tv and raido

Hello Roy2 and welcome to this great informative forum.
Typically the outside speakers are controlled by the fader of your radio.
If you have more questions about your rig this forum is the best place for answers.

Peace
Dave

Hi roy2, I have a 2017 Big Horn 3970RD, in the console above the fire pit I have three selector switches a,b, and c, the first one is to turn on/off the speakers inside the trailer, the second one is for turn on/off the buffer inside the trailer and the third one is for turn on/off the speaker outside the trailer.

I hope this help

Regards,

'Lil Guy'

Hi roy2, I have a 2017 Big Horn 3970RD, in the console above the fire pit I have three selector switches a,b, and c, the first one is to turn on/off the speakers inside the trailer, the second one is for turn on/off the buffer inside the trailer and the third one is for turn on/off the speaker outside the trailer.

I hope this help

Regards,
You're correct. C should enable and disable the outside speakers if wired correctly which ours and a lot more are not. Good luck with what should be a simple problem.

jerryjay11

You're correct. C should enable and disable the outside speakers if wired correctly which ours and a lot more are not. Good luck with what should be a simple problem.
Yup! Even our RL250 had the speakers wired wrong with making one outside and one inside working no matter what. I had to pull the radio, determine which wires to which speaker and rewired. Seems to be a common issue with Heartland.

Gaffer

Depends on the year and model. My 2015 has no interior radio. In the door side storage bay opposite the level-up controls is an automotive type radio with CD player. It has a mute switch but no on / off switch.

roy2

I'm a new owner of the bighorn. my radio has outside speakers. how do I turn them off? this is only one of the questions i will need to know. thanks, Roy i hope I'm doing this right.
thank you for your help I looked at other posts from others after i wrote my post. i did try some of there ideas one of them did work that c channel worked turned down the sound to it and it worked. it has come back on for some reason ill just have to keep my eye one it thanks all.