2019 Oshkosh bath changes

RickL

According to Heartland’s website it appears that they reconfigured the bath for 2019 in the OshKosh line. They eliminated the door into the bedroom and it appears that they now have a sliding door going into the bedroom. Having an Oshkosh and seeing the wear where the door rubs on the wall (even hanging a towel doesn’t seem to help much) I think it’s a good change.

What they did did in the bedroom adding a chair doesn’t do much for me as I’d rather see more storage options.

My my real question is, has anyone actually seen an Oshkosh out on the road with these new changes?

jbeletti

Rick,

It may be being show this week at the Florida RV SuperShow. I can ask our Club team there to take some pics of these changes if it's there.

jbeletti

Rick,

Linda West sent me 5 images. Having trouble attaching them here since the forum server move. We'll figure that out and I will attach the images here when I can.

Edit: I emailed them to you.

RickL

Rick,

Linda West sent me 5 images. Having trouble attaching them here since the forum server move. We'll figure that out and I will attach the images here when I can.

Edit: I emailed them to you.

Jim, I received the pics. Thank you!

Unfortunately the wife said if this was the way it was when we bought ours it would have been a no go. Lacking her fireplace won’t fly. Between the fireplace and the room between the bed and the dresser is what sold us on the Oshkosh.