Eagle Ridge - First look

jbeletti

Hey gang,

Here is a link to a bunch of pics I took and a few that were supplied to me of our new Heartland Eagle Ridge.

I don't have any stats to share at this time about the unit. What I do know is that it is positioned to be a full-profile coach at the price of a mid-profile coach. It's a very nice unit.

I've included a few pictures as an attachment to this post but use the link above to view them all on H.O.G. (Heartland Owners Gallery).

Jim

Attachments

• ER_logo.jpg
    ER_logo.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 108
  • ER_Ext_Head_On.jpg
    ER_Ext_Head_On.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 123
  • ER_Ext_3qtr_Front_Curb_Side.jpg
    ER_Ext_3qtr_Front_Curb_Side.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 141
  • ER_Ext_3qtr_Rear_Curb_Side.jpg
    ER_Ext_3qtr_Rear_Curb_Side.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 128

mike3fan

I just saw one sitting in the parking lot of the Heartland plant when I went by about 45min ago.looks nice from the road at 60mph:)

Duramax1

The picture of the coat closet and the entry door shows all the switches and instrumentation, previously enclosed in the coat closet, as being now out in the open above the actual closet. I think that change is a mistake. Installing all those things in the closet was one of the selling features for me in buying a Sundance.

I think that putting the outdoor shower inside the trailer is a mistake. If you hang the shower up, you are bound to get water everywhere inside the compartment.

Otherwise....a great trailer.

snuffy

Regarding the switches, it appears a set of matching doors could be added to cover them up.

wagenman

I love the slide toggles in the closet but do not like the light switch in there.. so I guess for me its a love hate thing for me.. would not make that big of a deal I guess...

I do like the floor plans though.. looks more like BH floor plans... very nice

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
personally I hate having to open the closet doors to turn on the lights in the trailer

I feel the same, that is why I tapped into and added two extra switches just above my thermostat and in line with the bathroom switches for the kitchen and living room lights. That really reduced the number of times I have to open and close the entry closet doors.

Eagle Ridge Siting

My local dealer here in Claremore, Oklahoma has Eagle Ridge Fifth Wheels on their lot. I looked at one the other day and I am considering trading in for one. I love the darker cherry wood and the side aisle bathroom. Price is extremely reasonable compared to other products that I looked at like the Forest River and Keystones. We deal with Tim Victory at Route 66 RVs and he has been nothing but great. Their dealership tries absolutely as hard as they can to maintain customer oriented. I highly recommend them. AAA++++++None

creeper

I feel the same, that is why I tapped into and added two extra switches just above my thermostat and in line with the bathroom switches for the kitchen and living room lights. That really reduced the number of times I have to open and close the entry closet doors.

&%@# darn it... Now I have another Mod to do. :)

I should have done this when I did the thermostat mod.

ltcps

Eagle Rifge purchased

Just bought a 37' Eagle Ridge after a lot of looking. Previous was a Coachmen Chpparal 32'.

Going to pick it up next Friday and goooooooooooo!

Will let you know what I think about it then. Haven't been RVing long but love it now I'm retired (2nd time).

Bought it because I thought it offered the best quality that I could afford. The construction was what impressed me, I beam, screwed together cabinets etc.

Hope I made the right decission. Could not affort (or would not pay for) Big Horn.

Hopr to use it year round.

Tom