Question about frame flex

jnbhobe

My rig has been that way since it was a year old. Not quite that bad, Heartland has fixed it three times still breaks the caulk joint.

Big-B

My rig has been that way since it was a year old. Not quite that bad, Heartland has fixed it three times still breaks the caulk joint.

That's not good. Hopefully I can get this fixed for good. I called Adam Batson at Heartland last Thursday and he said he would try to talk to his manager and get back to me on Friday. Today is Wednesday and I haven't heard back so I emailed him this morning. Hopefully he will get back with me soon. We were planning to leave New Mexico for Arizona on Friday but I don't want to leave until I have some resolution on the frame problem.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Keep in mind that Heartland has been closed due to the cold weather. Many people have called with questions and had to leave a message. Good luck with your problem.

Big-B

Keep in mind that Heartland has been closed due to the cold weather. Many people have called with questions and had to leave a message. Good luck with your problem.

Thanks for that information Jay. I was beginning to think they were just blowing me off. It seems like they would put a message on their phone lines to tell people that they are closed until further notice.

We have been waiting in New Mexico to get this issue taken care of so we can head to our final winter destination in Arizona. Hopefully they will contact me tomorrow.

wdk450

Thanks for that information Jay. I was beginning to think they were just blowing me off. It seems like they would put a message on their phone lines to tell people that they are closed until further notice.

We have been waiting in New Mexico to get this issue taken care of so we can head to our final winter destination in Arizona. Hopefully they will contact me tomorrow.

Tomorrow (Monday): ​Superbowl hangover day. Good Luck!!!

lynndiwagoner

I was having about an eighth to a quarter of an inch gap on the trim piece on street side of overhang. Sent all of those pictures to Heartland and they said all was OK. So, I quit worrying about it and covered those joints with narrow strips of eternabond tape I cut off of a wide strip. Looks pretty good and seals the small gap when attached to the trutck. I also had an expansion joint vertically from the bedroom slide that was showing movement and covered that joint with eternabond tape also.