Lippert Multi-Function Board

Redrider007

Can anyone tell me where I can find this board on a 3010RE?
Trying to program new remote.I need help locating where this board is on my 2015 3010RE- I have checked inside the basement compartment-Front Battery Compartment and behind the switch panel and no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

carl.swoyer

Can anyone tell me where I can find this board on a 3010RE?
Trying to program new remote.I need help locating where this board is on my 2015 3010RE- I have checked inside the basement compartment-Front Battery Compartment and behind the switch panel and no luck.
What board are you talking about
If it's the hydraulic board look above the generator box.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

danemayer

On some coaches, it's behind a hard to see removable panel inside one of the cabinets on the front wall of the kitchen. Usually you have to empty the cabinets and use a flashlight to find the panel.

Redrider007

On some coaches, it's behind a hard to see removable panel inside one of the cabinets on the front wall of the kitchen. Usually you have to empty the cabinets and use a flashlight to find the panel.

Yep thanks! I ripped the coach apart and pulled my switch panel off twice looking up the second time to find it. Now unfortunately I can’t get my main slide to work with the remote-relay is clicking away but slide isn’t moving-worked fine with last remote!

danemayer

Yep thanks! I ripped the coach apart and pulled my switch panel off twice looking up the second time to find it. Now unfortunately I can’t get my main slide to work with the remote-relay is clicking away but slide isn’t moving-worked fine with last remote!
Did you also look inside the emptied out cabinets using a flashlight?