Graphics

danemayer

Hi Pinehurst80134,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I think at this point you'll have to go to a 3rd party decal company. I'm sure you'll get some pointers shortly.

jnbhobe

My vinyl guy just trimmed the curled parts off with his knife, you may get a white line between pieces but it's hard to notice if your not looking for it.

jbeletti

Contact Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032). They can give you the contact info for a 3rd party that we sell our older graphics too. That said, current graphics are generally kept in stock by Heartland for some period of time.

As I understand it, the ability of the decal to be released from the backing paper decreases over time. As such, rather than tossing only graphics, Heartland sells them to a 3rd party and they stock and resell them. So if you can find out who has these - buyer beware on them I guess. They may release well, they may not. Ask the seller about it and about any refund/warranty on what they sell.

tlkidd

We have a 2011 Heartland Sundance for which we needed replacement graphics that were no longer available. We sent pictures and dimensions of the graphics we needed and Performance Graphics in Osceola, Indiana and they were able to make new ones that were almost identical to the old ones. You can find them at Graphicsrv.com. We were very happy with the results and the price wasn’t too bad either!