2019 - Goshen Rally - Lifestyle Presentations

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi everyone! I'm on board to do a seminar on Electric Pressure Cookers....like the Instant Pot...again. We had fun back in 2017...lets do it again!

I looking into sharing (and demo-ing) some new recipes with y'all! I'll most likely be asking if any of you would be willing to lend your IP to be used for demonstration...and possibly even yourself. Don't be shy...

Are there any areas that you'd like me to address?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Hi Kelly,

Will be attending our first Goshen rally - looking forward to it. Also excited about the IP class. I have one and have not utilized it much. I am happy to volunteer my IP for the class.

Looking forward to meeting you and learning more about using the IP!!!

Doris

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi everyone! I'm on board to do a seminar on Electric Pressure Cookers....like the Instant Pot...again. We had fun back in 2017...lets do it again!

I looking into sharing (and demo-ing) some new recipes with y'all! I'll most likely be asking if any of you would be willing to lend your IP to be used for demonstration...and possibly even yourself. Don't be shy...

Hello,

I would be interested in attending this seminar on instant pots. Have a new one I would love to learn how to use.

Thank you, Donna

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi,
I would love to learn how to us an IP, where do i sign up?
Sally Sullivan

Toccoatravelers

Hi,
I would love to learn how to us an IP, where do i sign up?
Sally Sullivan

Hi Sally,

Kelly Barnett does a great IP session and I have no doubt you’ll learn how to use it. We will be publishing the final Lifestyle Session schedule shortly before rally time. A copy will be in your welcome bag and online. This session does not require a fee or pre-registration so you just show up at the appointed time.

We we will be having some additional sessions that will require a small fee and pre-registration.

Hope this answers your question!

Happy Trails,
Patti

Toccoatravelers

Good Morning Heartlanders,
Im excited to announce some of our Lifestyle Presentations. Please note that these sessions will require pre-registration and a small fee to be paid on the day of the session. The deadline to pre-register will be May 20.

Heartland Rocks-this session will include decorative rock painting and a special introduction to our newest Facebook page of the same name. Participants will paint their rock with designs of their own choosing; possibly reflective of their home state. Then they will hide the rocks in the hope that someone will find them and link their find back to our FB Page. This session can also be replicated in your local chapter so that Heartlanders Rocks can be found all over the US and Canada. Come have fun with us as we ROCK North America! Kids ages 12+ May also participate with parental supervision. Session limited to 25 persons
Date: Monday, June 10 10:00 am
Cost: $5.00 cash on day of session
Reply to this thread to register

Wineglass Painting- Want to get your creative juices flowing? Join us for a session to create your very own personalized wine glass. All supplies and glass are provided. Session limited to 25 persons
Date: Tuesday, June 11 10:00 am
Cost: $8.00 cash on day of session

Keep watching for more info on our Lifestyle Sessions for this year!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Im excited to announce some of our Lifestyle Presentations. Please note that these sessions will require pre-registration and a small fee to be paid on the day of the session. The deadline to pre-register will be May 20.

Wineglass Painting- Want to get your creative juices flowing? Join us for a session to create your very own personalized wine glass. All supplies and glass are provided. Session limited to 25 persons

Please sign me up for the Wineglass Painting.

Thanks,

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Heartland Rocks-this session will include decorative rock painting and a special introduction to our newest Facebook page of the same name. Participants will paint their rock with designs of their own choosing; possibly reflective of their home state. Then they will hide the rocks in the hope that someone will find them and link their find back to our FB Page. This session can also be replicated in your local chapter so that Heartlanders Rocks can be found all over the US and Canada. Come have fun with us as we ROCK North America! Kids ages 12+ May also participate with parental supervision. Session limited to 25 persons
Date: Monday, June 10 10:00 am
Cost: $5.00 cash on day of session

1. Please sign me up for the Rock Painting Class

2. Please sign me up for the Wineglass (prefer doing a vase please) Painting Class.

Byrd

Last edited:

Desertsky

Hi folks. We are considering going full time in a couple of years. One seminar that would be invaluable to us and probably many others is: how do you whittle down possessions after accumulating a lifetime of STUFF to fit in your trailer? What are the essentials and what are the nice to haves? How much of anything do you keep?

Toccoatravelers

Hi folks. We are considering going full time in a couple of years. One seminar that would be invaluable to us and probably many others is: how do you whittle down possessions after accumulating a lifetime of STUFF to fit in your trailer? What are the essentials and what are the nice to haves? How much of anything do you keep?
We will be having a session on Full Time RVing and some of your questions should be touched upon. We will have 3 couples discussing it and taking questions. Check your schedule when you arrive for specific date and times.

Toccoatravelers

WOW y'all , I just added a whole bunch of Lifestyle Sessions! But they all require Pre-registration so PLEASE check out Post # 1 of this thread, deadlines are very important so that materials can be ordered! Just reply to this thread to register or if you have questions! Goshen will be here before we know it. See y'all soon!

Nabo

Please sign me up for
1. Essential oils
2. Card making
These are in addition to the wine (prefer doing a vase instead of a glass) glass painting & HL rock classes.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Please sign me up for the:
1. Heartland rocks
2. Wine glass painting (I prefer to do a vase)
3. Card making class and
4. Insta pot class

Thanks,
Rachel

jbeletti

PRELIMINARY Lifestyle Presentations Schedule has been posted...

Yep - see the PDF attached to post #1 of this thread - link

Patti has some additions to make and we're always fine-tuning, but the preliminary version will give you a sense of:
- Who's presenting on what
- Where they're presenting (mostly in Ag Hall)
- How long each presentation is
- Participant requirements, if any

Thanks Patti for working for weeks pulling this together! And thanks in advance to our presenters for their willingness to share with others, some things they love, know a lot about etc.

Toccoatravelers

Please sign me up for the Wineglass Painting.

Thanks,

Please sign me up for
1. Essential oils
2. Card making
These are in addition to the wine (prefer doing a vase instead of a glass) glass painting & HL rock classes.

Please sign me up for the:
1. Heartland rocks
2. Wine glass painting (I prefer to do a vase)
3. Card making class and
4. Insta pot class

Thanks,
Rachel

Hi,
Please sign me up for the Insta pot class.
Thank You,
Sally Sullivan
Good morning, we’ll get y’all signed up for these sessions. Heartlanders, don’t forget to sign up for your favorite sessions, several require a pre-registration so we have plenty of supplies. Check post #1 for your favorite session.
Just a few more weeks until Rally time!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Fellow Pot Heads....Instant Pot that is!

I've decided on the dishes we'll be preparing during the Instant Pot seminar but now I need volunteers!

I need a total of 4 Instant Pots. My fabulous Vanna (daughter in law, Kelsea) will be bringing hers and helping with one of the dishes.

So that means I need 3 more Instant Pots. Would you be willing to allow us to use your IP? (I've sent messages to a few people who've already offered)

Also, I'll need 3 volunteers to assist with the dishes I've chosen. They're all easy peasy and fun to create. All ingredients will be provided...all you'll have to do is dump ingredients into them, set timers, stir and enjoy. Will you be willing to help with the demo?

Any willing participants can message me here or email me at 2psnapod1@gmail.com I would so appreciate your help!

Nabo

Kelly - I'm brand new in the IP world but will be glad to help. I have a 3 quart pot.
Byrd

david-steph2018

Please sign me up for the following:
Pole Trekking (Monday & Tuesday) for both myself andhusband (David)
Introduction to Essential Oils
Learn How to Boondock for both myself and husband (David)
SkyMed for both myself and husband (David)
RV Interior Decorating
Full-Time RVing for both myself and husband (David)

Also we do NOT have any poles for the Trekking instructions

Thank you,
Stephanie Hamm

danemayer

Thank you,
Stephanie Hamm

Stephanie,

There's no sign up for Pole Trekking - just show up on time. Ann will hold 2 sets for you and your husband on Monday. They're $20/set.

Toccoatravelers

Introduction to Essential Oils
Learn How to Boondock for both myself and husband (David)
SkyMed for both myself and husband (David)
RV Interior Decorating
Full-Time RVing for both myself and husband (David)

Thank you,
Stephanie Hamm
We’ll get you signed up for the rest!