JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Please sign Ginger and Madison up for:
-Essential oil’s
-Wine glass painting- One wine glass, One vase

Thanks so much

Toccoatravelers

Please sign me up for the following:
Pole Trekking (Monday & Tuesday) for both myself andhusband (David)
Introduction to Essential Oils
Learn How to Boondock for both myself and husband (David)
SkyMed for both myself and husband (David)
RV Interior Decorating
Full-Time RVing for both myself and husband (David)

Also we do NOT have any poles for the Trekking instructions

Thank you,
Stephanie Hamm
Stephanie, which day for your SkyMed session?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Please add me also to the essential oils. WOW this lifestyle stuff is going to be too good.

Kathi-27

Hello,

Please sign me (Kathi Ludwig) up for the Introduction to Essential Oils, Full Time RVing, Instant Pot Cooking, and the RV Interior Decorating presentations.

Thank you so much,

Kathi

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Is it too late to sign up for Heartland Rocks? I just realized what day it is... I've been traveling for work and time has escaped me!

Erika Dorsey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

58iowaboy

Is it too late to sign up for the Heartland Rock painting?
Thanks Tracey Myers

Last edited by a moderator:

Desertsky

I do a lot of boondocking especially during hunting season. I would be interested in sharing with others who boondock as well.

Toccoatravelers

Thanks y’all, everybody who has responded, I have gotten you registered! Thank you. If I need any clarity, I will contact you directly. I am so excited about some of the new things we are offering this year! Please remind you Heartland buddies to sign up too! Can’t believe that Pre- Rally is just a little more than a week away. Safe travels all!

Toccoatravelers

I do a lot of boondocking especially during hunting season. I would be interested in sharing with others who boondock as well.
Thanks so much, our presenters Lisa and Dan will have a time following their presentation for Q and A and i’m sure sharing. Safe travels!

hankster

Please sign me up for all the presentations. Rocks, wineglass, and oils. Skymed Wed 10:30. I truly hope it’s not too late for some of these Programs.
Thank you so much.

Darlene Hanck

Lifestyle Presentations Program

Hello Heartanders,

My name is Patti Lester and I will be your 2019 Goshen Rally Lifestyle Presentations Program Coordinator.

In this role, I will be responsible for the following:
  • Seeking out topics and presenters
  • Creating the overall presentations schedule
  • Seeking out, training and managing a small team of seminar starters
  • Setting up rooms/areas for the presentations
My team will be responsible for the following:
  • Locating and greeting our presenters
  • Assisting our presenters with getting their audio (mics/speakers/EQ) and video (projectors/screens) installed and activated
  • Starting presentations by introducing the topic and the presenter
  • Handing out door prize tickets for any door prize sessions
  • Doing and recording a final / high head-count
  • Managing the door prize draw process
  • Keeping the presenters on-time
  • Clearing the presenters and either starting the next presentation or handing off to next starter
Presentation Schedule
Presentations are planned to be held everyday, Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 13. Dates, times and locations will be announced at a later date, with the publication of the Lifestyle Presentations Schedule

Please note that The following sessions DO REQUIRE PRE-Registration

I'm excited to announce some of our Lifestyle Presentations. Please note that these sessions will require pre-registration and a small fee to be paid on the day of the session. The deadline to pre-register will be listed by each session

Heartland Rocks-this session will include decorative rock painting and a special introduction to our newest Facebook page of the same name. Participants will paint their rock with designs of their own choosing; possibly reflective of their home state. Then they will hide the rocks in the hope that someone will find them and link their find back to our FB Page. This session can also be replicated in your local chapter so that Heartlanders Rocks can be found all over the US and Canada. Come have fun with us as we ROCK North America! Kids ages 12+ May also participate with parental supervision. Session limited to 25 persons
Date: Monday, June 10 10:00 am
Cost: $5.00 cash on day of session
Reply to this thread to register DEADLINE MAY 20

Wineglass Painting- Want to get your creative juices flowing? Join us for a session to create your very own personalized wine glass. All supplies and glass are provided. Session limited to 25 persons Just added, if you don't drink wine, you can do a vase instead, please note vase or wineglass when you reply!
Date: Tuesday, June 11 10:00 am
Cost: $8.00 cash on day of session
Reply to this thread to register
DEADLINE MAY 20

Introduction to Essential Oils- Join us for a fun session presented by HOC member Arlene Cherry as you learn the benefits of essential oils.
Date: Monday, June 10 1:00 PM
Cost:$5 cash on day of session

Reply to this thread to register DEADLINE MAY 30

Create your Own Handmade Greeting Cards- HOC Member Nancy Anderson will present a class to make 2 special handmade greeting cards
Date: Monday, June 10 2:45 PM
Cost:$5 cash on day of session

Reply to this thread to register DEADLINE MAY 30

SkyMed a special travelers insurance program will have 2 presentations during rally week, if you can't make one then please go to the other. SkyMed Ambassadors Paul and Carolyn Kees will have a special treat at each presentation, but you must sign up!
Dates: Wednesday, June 12 10:30 AM Appetizer Brunch or Thursday, June 13 1:00 PM Gourmet Ice Cream Treat
No charge for the presentation
Reply to this thread to Register DEADLINE JUNE 7

Our "Ideas"
Here's what we're "considering" thus far:
  • Wine Glass painting
  • Handmade Greeting Card creations
  • Wake-up Workout
  • Pole Trekking
  • Discount Camping groups overview
  • Cooking with your Instant Pot
  • Essential Oils

• “Heartland Rocks”

• Full-time RVing.....is this for us?
  • Boondocking
  • RV Interiors
  • Full-time RV tips
Your Ideas
What are you thinking? What Lifestyle Presentation would you like to see?

Click here to view the Lifestyle Presentations Schedule

Last edited:

hankster

Please sign me up for all the presentations Rocks, wineglass, sky med We’d brunch 10:30, Mary Kay facial. I have been trying to register but I’m not sure if I’m doing it correctly. I surly hope I’m not too late to register. Thank you in advance.

Darlene Hanck

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that would be very nice too. Thank you

Darlene Hanck

Darlene, Do you want to do the Handmade Greeting cards as well?

Kbvols

Please sign Kim Besand up for the essential oils presentation.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hankster

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Lifestyle Presentati

I am so sorry, it turns out we won’t be arriving In Goshen until Monday afternoon, therefore I will not be able to attend Monday’s programs :(:(:(

Darlene