2019 - Goshen Rally - Lifestyle Presentations

Kbvols

Please sign Kim Besand up for Heartland rocks.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bluesteel

Hi
this Donna Blyth and I would like to participate in the rock painting, glass painting and the essential oils. I was also thinking about the quilt shop hop.
This is the first time we have come for the whole week so I guess I want to experience it all. Please let me know if I can get in to the classes and what I should bring.
Thanks
Donna Blyth
bluesteel

Toccoatravelers

Hi
this Donna Blyth and I would like to participate in the rock painting, glass painting and the essential oils. I was also thinking about the quilt shop hop.
This is the first time we have come for the whole week so I guess I want to experience it all. Please let me know if I can get in to the classes and what I should bring.
Thanks
Donna Blyth
bluesteel
Hi Donna, I already had you registered for these and the Instant Pot session. Check in your envelope for a multi page flyer regarding the Quilting and shop hop. Kathy AmRhein can be reached st 812-579-6172 for more info

LBallard

This is Debbie Ballard, I would like to unregister for the wine glass painting. Conflict in schedule.

maryesvt

Is it too late to sign up for the intro to essential oils presentation? If not, I would like to sign up. I would also like to know how I find out if my sign up is accepted. Just new to all this and very confused and overwhelmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kbvols

IMG_0012.jpg

All this rock talk reminds me of Earnest T Bass...wanna see me throw a rock??

Mayberry one of the best shows ever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toccoatravelers

Is it too late to sign up for the intro to essential oils presentation? If not, I would like to sign up. I would also like to know how I find out if my sign up is accepted. Just new to all this and very confused and overwhelmed.

I'll be glad to get you signed up, See you on Monday at 1:00 at the Ag Hall. Please bring your $5 supply fee, exact change is preferred

If you have any room in rock painting please sign up Donna Tinklin.
I'll get her signed up Anita!

kicknit

Hello,
I wanted to see if I can register for the essential oils on Mon the 10th and wine glass painting Tues. The 11th. Please advise as to availability and how i make my payment.
Thank you,
Dawn Trott

Toccoatravelers

Hello,
I wanted to see if I can register for the essential oils on Mon the 10th and wine glass painting Tues. The 11th. Please advise as to availability and how i make my payment.
Thank you,
Dawn Trott
Yes I will get you signed up. Please remember there is a $5 fee per class exact amount is appreciated. You may pay at the class

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you Patti for getting a wonderful group of presenters for the Lifestyle programs. All of these presenters did a fantastic job. I know I had a blast.
Byrd