Heartland Dealer in Tyler, TX?

genep777

Can anyone recommend a Heartland dealer in or near Tyler, Texas??
Go to T & S Enterprises in Navasota Texas - Best dealer ship in the USA!!
Tim Meadows is simply the best, with best prices and service anywhere. Tim's word is his bond. I bought a 2019 Landmark Oshkosh from him and am totally satisfied. My wife and I stayed on his lot for a week until we were sure that we felt comfortable with the new rig.

Donald Peters

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
There is also a Camping World in Tyler. I cannot personally recommend them because I have not dealt with them, just visited the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Go to T & S Enterprises in Navasota Texas - Best dealer ship in the USA!!
Tim Meadows is simply the best, with best prices and service anywhere. Tim's word is his bond. I bought a 2019 Landmark Oshkosh from him and am totally satisfied. My wife and I stayed on his lot for a week until we were sure that we felt comfortable with the new rig.

Donald Peters

I second that!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The Camping World in Tyler has been very supportive of a rally but I cannot say anything about their service work.

'Lil Guy'

RV station next door to CW does excellent service. 1st place I've found that make appointments and keep them. Service hands seemed knowledgeable. I think they handle some of HL's line. CW couild deliver your rig and give you a quality make ready if you do your part. From that point on, I wouldn't deal with them for repairs or maintenance. Warranty work that might arise can be done elsewhere.