ATF: Cyclone - Red illuminated switch below power control system

Purchased a 2018 Cyclone 4151. Not sure what that illuminated "light switch" is for, it's located underneath the main control panel inside the unit right below the power management system. The tag on the heat tape says it's 12 volt 60 hertz 20 ft long. When I take the cover off the switch, the switch is red inside and says 120 volt AC only. Haven't visually traced where the heat tape wire terminates, was hoping someone might know before I head to cram myself into the pass through after taking off the panels to do the visual. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

danemayer

Hi Palerider292,

The YETI package includes 12V DC powered heat tape on a portion of the fresh water feed line between fresh tank and water pump. There's also usually a separate switch to turn on the 120V AC powered tank heating pads. That switch illuminates when ON.

However, the electric operation of the water heater may also use a similar switch. So if you know where the water heater electric switch is, the other is for the YETI tank heaters.

Inside the door and at the top of the control panel is the yeti package switch it is a rocker switch with a red light in the rocker switch itself.

LBR

You can pretty much assure yourself that switch is for 120V heating pads on bottom of tanks...part of the Yeti package.