RESOLVED: Looking for a Ford X-Plan Pin this week

jbeletti

Hey gang,

I'm in the market for another Ford and was wondering if anyone can generate an X-plan pin for me this week.

Thanks!

donr827

Re: Looking for a Ford X-Plan Pin this week

When I worked for AAA we had what they called a Partner Plan. Not sure this is what you are looking for. The company ID was LF015. This goes back 10 yrs ago so it might have been changed or discontinued.
Don

jnbhobe

Jim, you should be able to buy under X plan right now, the dealers are hurting right now. I am picking up an 18 Escape SEL today. 32K msrp, out the door 25.5 K.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Hey gang,

I'm in the market for another Ford and was wondering if anyone can generate an X-plan pin for me this week.

Thanks!

Already? Isn't it a little soon?

CDN

B and B

Hmm has me wondering if the new Landmark Daytona model listed on RVW might be revealed soon too! :eek:

jbeletti

Hmm has me wondering if the new Landmark Daytona model listed on RVW might be revealed soon too! :eek:

Unrelated. And, I know nothing about the Daytona or if it's even real. Sorry.

pegmikef

For others that might be interested in the Ford X Plan, all members of the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) are elibible for the X Plan.

ZNK

All,

I am also in the market for a new truck soon. Time to upgrade. Can I get a pin too if possible? I'm not currently a disabled veteran but will be when I retire. Will that count? Lol. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

travlingman

All,

I am also in the market for a new truck soon. Time to upgrade. Can I get a pin too if possible? I'm not currently a disabled veteran but will be when I retire. Will that count? Lol. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

If you can't find anyone with and extra PIN, there are a few ways to get one. You can join The Mustang Club of America for $25 and are then eligable for one. You do have to have your membership card when purchasing which can take about a month to get. You can join the Experimental Aircraft Association for $40 and get one. EAA sometimes will have an extra rebate available.

The best deal is with the American Quarter Horse Association. It costs $55 dollars to join, but they have a $500 discount available after 60 days of joining.