Decorating your Camper

I've been searching all over for similar posts, and finally found the right spot only to see it's a dead subject. Any one care to show off their decorated camper or ideas? We just purchased a 2015 4200 Cyclone. I'm not much of a decorator, but I'm giving a swing at it.

On our search for a camper, we found the CUTEST decorated camper, but it just wasn't the right one for us.. (I wanted to buy it just for the decor) lol.. but now we've found our perfect one and it's all stock so now we get to start fresh.

danemayer

Hi BritneyKevin,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Jonaha

I don't care too much about decorating my camper, but I try to make it as comfortable as possible. I bought cloth and sewed beautiful curtains, in the camper we have a lot of pads that are very convenient to use for long journeys. I also try to replace the things that we used to use with newer and more convenient ones. Since we use the camper only in summer, I decided to replace all the bed linens with new ones made from flax, as it has an anti-bacterial effect, I also choose the lightest blanket and pillows, I found a lot of useful tips in this article https://comfortersetreviews.com/best-lightweight-comforter/ . Maybe when I make our camper as comfortable as possible for me, I will start thinking about the decorations, but so far I have been spending money on the camper to have everything needed for convenience.