EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 10/23/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzTerri

We'll be attending the light show, and checking out the Taco Truck. Having issues with one of my feet so hoping that we can find a good place to sit and watch. :)

NorthCal Bob

Hi Bill and Irene,

Thank You for a fun weekend and hosting the rally at Paso Robles. The tamales and Mexican pot luck was delicious. The games on Friday night Happy Hour was fun an hilarious. The

sensiolight show was really something to see. Bo and I enjoyed the whole weekend, good job!!!

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill and Irene,

Thank You for a fun weekend and hosting the rally at Paso Robles. The tamales and Mexican pot luck was delicious. The games on Friday night Happy Hour was fun an hilarious. The

sensiolight show was really something to see. Bo and I enjoyed the whole weekend, good job!!!

Thanks! Really glad you enjoyed it. We had fun with both of you! Till the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billk263

Bill and Irene,,

Carol and I would also like to thank you for hosting the rally. We had a good time.

It was our pleasure. Glad you had a good time. It was nice to hang out with you both. Looking forward to the next one!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
7ED5D4F5-A024-4D2F-8F58-6B1945A7F78B.jpg

Attachments

• 05EA4980-3807-4DC9-B581-9FA131D23E6F.jpg
    05EA4980-3807-4DC9-B581-9FA131D23E6F.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2395EC2E-145E-4935-ACAD-C3D6A2638D18.jpg
    2395EC2E-145E-4935-ACAD-C3D6A2638D18.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 23

lemmelhouse

Thank You Bill & Irene for a great time at the rally. Enjoyed trying to make tamales and they even tasted good, also had fun at the game night until I got dizzy. Looking forward to seeing you at another rally sometime.
Carl & Sylvaine

billk263

Thank You Bill & Irene for a great time at the rally. Enjoyed trying to make tamales and they even tasted good, also had fun at the game night until I got dizzy. Looking forward to seeing you at another rally sometime.
Carl & Sylvaine

Irene and I always enjoy your company. We will minimize and dizzy making games in the future!
Thanks for the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.