EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 10/23/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzTerri

Looking at the light show - what tickets and times were anyone looking at. I thought I saw a post about 5:30 PM show. Who's going General Admission and is anyone purchasing the VIP tickets?

Thanks for the info.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Looking at the light show - what tickets and times were anyone looking at. I thought I saw a post about 5:30 PM show. Who's going General Admission and is anyone purchasing the VIP tickets?

Thanks for the info.

5:30 is what I put. The VIP tickets are a little steep. We should all try to get tickets for the 5:30 slot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CruzTerri

5:30 is what I put. The VIP tickets are a little steep. We should all try to get tickets for the 5:30 slot

Thanks Bill, I'll get Lee and I tickets for 5:30 general admission

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

billk263

The Museum is really cool also. The car collection is incredible and were 1 week away from opening the 4th car building when we were there last. I will definitely be going to see whats new.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think I will go by there too.

There is a water park close by. If anyone is feeling adventurous!!

mlpeloquin

The Museum is really cool also. The car collection is incredible and were 1 week away from opening the 4th car building when we were there last. I will definitely be going to see whats new.

You got to see the antique motor home! Fully restored and gorgeous. It is a great place to got through.

GoodToGo

We got our tickets yesterday. 3 of us will be going as our adult granddaughter is driving up to go with us Thursday!

billk263

We got our tickets yesterday. 3 of us will be going as our adult granddaughter is driving up to go with us Thursday!

That’s great! I wish our adult Granddaughter could come along. She used to be our sidekick. But now it’s college class time.

Wmnmy

Sorry we are gonna miss your rally bill but we will be at your rally next year buddy have a great time as always......

billk263

Sorry we are gonna miss your rally bill but we will be at your rally next year buddy have a great time as always......

Thanks William! We always enjoy your company!
Oh and I’ve discovered peanut butter whiskey! Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

Wmnmy

I don’t know about that whiskey lol we enjoy you guys too if can try caramel whiskey and rumchota mix it’s good .

F_Goose

Pickleball at Paso Robles!

Is anyone interested in playing or learning how to play pickleball during the rally?

There is a venue a couple miles from the RV park to play in the mornings. On Thursday morning there is beginner lessons for anyone wanting to learn how. They have loaner paddles for use.

Leslie and I will be playing several of the mornings. If there is an area at the RV park to play, we will bring a portable net and can set up some games there.
Let us know if you are interested!

Fred

CruzTerri

Pickleball at Paso Robles!

Is anyone interested in playing or learning how to play pickleball during the rally?

There is a venue a couple miles from the RV park to play in the mornings. On Thursday morning there is beginner lessons for anyone wanting to learn how. They have loaner paddles for use.

Leslie and I will be playing several of the mornings. If there is an area at the RV park to play, we will bring a portable net and can set up some games there.
Let us know if you are interested!

Fred

Fred, I would be interested. Not sure how much I can participate, having pain issues with one of my feet. But I'm willing to give it a try :) Also, depends on how early in the morning LOL

Terri

F_Goose

Terri,
PB starts at 8am every morning and goes till 11:30. It's at Centennial Park about 3 miles away. The cost is $3 a session. If we can find a location at Cava Robles we will set up a court and play there. Should be fun!

Oldelevatorman

We were looking forward to this rally after such a great time in Jackson. But I’m sure some have heard that Linda fell and broke her leg last Sunday. She had surgery that evening and is on the mend but will be fairly immobile for about 8 weeks. Once she can travel we’ll be back in Tucson for the winter at our spot in the Voyager Resort. I know we’ll see some of y’all over the winter in AZ and if you’re passing thru please give us a holler!

mlpeloquin

Thanks William! We always enjoy your company!
Oh and I’ve discovered peanut butter whiskey! Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

I don’t know about that whiskey lol we enjoy you guys too if can try caramel whiskey and rumchota mix it’s good .

Now tried Rumchotato the peanut butter whiskey at Los Vegas. Rumchota seems to mix with everything.

BusManRG

Hi All,

Was wondering how many have bought tickets and are planning to go to the light show?
We have tickets! Looking forward to it. If I understand correctly we can make ourselves comfortable at the top and just watch the sunset. I hope I understood that correctly otherwise if it’s just for one hour then we may have to leave before it gets completely dark.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We have tickets! Looking forward to it. If I understand correctly we can make ourselves comfortable at the top and just watch the sunset. I hope I understood that correctly otherwise if it’s just for one hour then we may have to leave before it gets completely dark.
Go early and enjoy the entire evening. I heard the Taco truck was Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.