jbeletti's Sundance 262 RB

Kathi-27

Kathi - I moved your Member-to-Member for sale item for the Goshen Rally to this thread.
wasn't sure about saying anything just wanted let that person that was going to buy some at Goshen know I had them if he was interested. should we list other things here are just wait till we get to Goshen

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I've never had them but have read good user reviews on them. IS is way overkill on this light of a trailer but I still want to set it up for maximum performance and minimal to zero breakdown. If all goes to plan, you can see the X-Factor (and other stuff) on it in Goshen :)

I would already have them but I wanted to talk to the reps at Goshen about a potential alteration I might have to make to them. We have a propane feed line that runs the length of the inside frame. Running back to quick connect at the rear outside kitchen. It runs over both axles. Not sure if the crossmembers could be notched to go over the propane line or not? Wait and see.

jbeletti

wasn't sure about saying anything just wanted let that person that was going to buy some at Goshen know I had them if he was interested. should we list other things here are just wait till we get to Goshen

No worries :) It was time for me to create the Member-to-Member For Sale Goshen Rally thread anyway. Now you own the first item for sale :)

Generally speaking, you only need to post items that are large or awkward that you will NOT be bringing unless you pre-sell it based on your post.

jbeletti

I would already have them but I wanted to talk to the reps at Goshen about a potential alteration I might have to make to them. We have a propane feed line that runs the length of the inside frame. Running back to quick connect at the rear outside kitchen. It runs over both axles. Not sure if the crossmembers could be notched to go over the propane line or not? Wait and see.

I've never seen these in person but I'm guessing they'd not want to notch them. I think 90'ing your black pipe up into the underbelly, then back down might be best.

I suggest you contact Rob Kolean: 574-293-1581‬ / Rob.Kolean@morryde.com

No need to wait to find out :)

SNOKING

Jim, you might add "Mattress" to your list of things that "might" need to be updated. Seems manufacturers are a bit challenged in providing a decent mattress. Chris

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim, you might add "Mattress" to your list of things that "might" need to be updated. Seems manufacturers are a bit challenged in providing a decent mattress. Chris

Or at least a gel mattress cover.

jbeletti

Chris - absolutely. It's on my offline list though maybe not on the forum list. My plan is to get a Denver Mattress Supreme Pillow Top with radius corners. We've had that mattress a few times and like it. My sense is that the travel trailer mattresses will be of delivery quality/comfort only ;)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Chris - absolutely. It's on my offline list though maybe not on the forum list. My plan is to get a Denver Mattress Supreme Pillow Top with radius corners. We've had that mattress a few times and like it. My sense is that the travel trailer mattresses will be of delivery quality/comfort only ;)

You know people... :confused:

Maybe you can get it delivered without a mattress! :cool:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
That's interesting. I didn't know LCI made their version of the MORryde SRE. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Jim, the SRE 4000 does not look like that LCI link.

Here are the specs, I think the SRE4000 may be overkill for your axels.

attachment.php

• Smoother towing than conventional leaf springs
  • Provides 4" of suspension travel
  • Protects from damaging road shock
  • Easy bolt-on installation
  • 3 year warranty
  • Tested and rated for 5200 to
    7000 lb axles

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.28.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.28.14 PM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 298

jbeletti

Jim, the SRE 4000 does not look like that LCI link.

Here are the specs, I think the SRE4000 may be overkill for your axels.

• Smoother towing than conventional leaf springs
  • Provides 4" of suspension travel
  • Protects from damaging road shock
  • Easy bolt-on installation
  • 3 year warranty
  • Tested and rated for 5200 to
    7000 lb axles

Thanks. Yeah, whatever MR thinks is best based on my unit's weight - I'm good with it.

jbeletti

We changed to a Denver Mattress....BEST decision we made in a long time...this thing is so comfortable.!!!
Totally agree. I've have several of these mattresses - really nice. A bit embarrassed to say that I like it more than the home mattress that cost many times more!

jbeletti

Anyone have any thoughts on added graphics in the mockup below (Home is where.... and the HOC logo, name and number)?

This work would be something I am commissioning Mark and Linda Comer (Vinyl and More) to produce and install on my Sundance during the Goshen rally.

Beletti-Sundance-HOC-Graphics_v3.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

UPGRADE - THEATER SEATING

I deleted the included sofa on the Sundance order. Today, I ordered this to go in the 75" wide space:

Seatcraft Venetian Leather 7000 Theater Seats (row of 2 - brown)
$1304 delivered (10-12 weeks)

seatcraft-venetian-7000-Row-of-2.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

UPGRADE - HANDHELD SHOWER

Today I ordered the Oxygenics Fury Handheld Shower in white (to match fixture). This will be used in place of the factory supplied handheld shower. We have the Nickel version in our Landmark and love it.

92781-Fury_RV_WT_InStall_Oxygenics.jpg Fury_RV_WT_Front_657x802.jpg Fury_RV_WT_Right_657x802.jpg

Last edited: