ATF: Cyclone - User Guide to Operating features

Momodaman

Just bought a Cyclone 3713. I'm a first time RV owner though I've used them in the past via rental and with friends. However, i have some features that i've never seen before. Is there a user guide that helps you understand what specific buttons control? Some are intuitive and some are not. Specifically, i'm hoping to get some insight into all the buttons on my power management system. The owners manual only really talked about the tech specs, it doesn't show photos or describe functions for specific buttons.

Another example, I understand that the leveling system is capable of remembering the proper height to hitch to my truck. However, i have no idea how it's programmed to do so.

Thanks,
Michael

jimtoo

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure some of our other Cyclone owners will jump in with some info for you soon. We have really good info if you click on the TOOLS tab at top of page. Lots of manuals and info there.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M