Just joined - New to the club

My wife and I just picked up our new 2019 Torque 327. We are loving the design moving up from our old Palomino Puma. We are avid motorcycle riders that bring along our pups for the adventure. Hope to learn and share here for a while.

danemayer

Hi PaulsTorque,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We've got a collection of owner-written user guides that you may find helpful, and of course anytime you have a question, there's a great group of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned.

Also, be sure to check out the owners club, here. Membership is free and gets you into local rallies where you'll have a blast. You can look for upcoming rallies by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page.

david-steph2018

My wife and I just picked up our new 2019 Torque 327. We are loving the design moving up from our old Palomino Puma. We are avid motorcycle riders that bring along our pups for the adventure. Hope to learn and share here for a while.

Congrats on the new rig. We take our 2 dachshunds with us when camping. Have fun making memories.

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Torque! You will find many helpful people on this site so don’t be shy if you have any questions.

loganhughes

Howdy, Pauls Torque,
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your new Torque! You will this this a welcoming and very helpful community. The forum is a wonderful resource. Enjoy!