2019 - Goshen Rally - Rally Registration

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
It would be nice if those that gave a couple of days of their time to Heartland to help at the RV shows could have an opportunity to register early also.

jbeletti

It would be nice if those that gave a couple of days of their time to Heartland to help at the RV shows could have an opportunity to register early also.

Julie and I discussed this today. We'd like to consider this for 2021. We're too deep in the weeds now to do another early-registration window for another group for this year.

Thanks Ricky, Rachel (and DebiMac too).

BarbandFrank

While reviewing the procedures for rally registration, I discovered that I never received the Rally Registration email that was sent on February 22nd. I checked junk mail and it was not received.

Will this be a problem for the registration process? I have the link to the registration website, but hope that my email information will be accepted.

jbeletti

While reviewing the procedures for rally registration, I discovered that I never received the Rally Registration email that was sent on February 22nd. I checked junk mail and it was not received.

Will this be a problem for the registration process? I have the link to the registration website, but hope that my email information will be accepted.

It will not be a hinderance to you at all. You may want to read that email if you've not already done so. It's linked in post#1.

jbeletti

Anyone who attempted to begin registration prior to Noon Central is advised to do a CTRL-SHIFT-R in their browser to clear the registration page cache and reload the latest version.

Oldelevatorman

We got in, it’s all good! Had to update my password and missed checking a few boxes the first go around! Got all mad at the process but it was my fault! Time for a beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

We got in, it’s all good! Had to update my password and missed checking a few boxes the first go around! Got all mad at the process but it was my fault! Time for a beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! Roger to the beer (or wine). Julie may already be having her wine with all the calls, emails and PMs she's getting from people trying to register.

I'm doing my best keeping up with PMs, forum and Facebook posts but Julie is taking the brunt of it. See you in Goshen!

jbeletti

Some have mentioned they did not get an email confirmation of their rally registration. We've generated a generic version of this email and added it via link near the bottom of post #1 of this thread.

Alan_B

Due to a prior commitment, I ended up sitting in the back of a noisy crowded hall at 12:30 pm on Friday, registering on an iPhone.

The registration process with very smoothly and we ended up in our first choice of areas.

Julie and Jim, thanks so much for posting the registration forms beforehand. Going through those before the live registration made all the difference.

thanks!

jbeletti

Due to a prior commitment, I ended up sitting in the back of a noisy crowded hall at 12:30 pm on Friday, registering on an iPhone.

The registration process with very smoothly and we ended up in our first choice of areas.

Julie and Jim, thanks so much for posting the registration forms beforehand. Going through those before the live registration made all the difference.

thanks!

Hey Alan - way to go, registering on the iPhone. So happy to hear you benefited from all the advance info we put out. We'll remember what we did this year and try to improve it more for 2021.

See you in Goshen!

jbeletti

UPDATE: 12-Mar-2019

The following is the body of an email that was sent out tonight to all who began a rally registration but abandoned the process and where we do not find them registered for the rally under the same email address.

Attempted 2019 NA Heartland Owners Rally Registration.jpg

If the message above fits you, please email us to let us know: club@heartlandowners.org

jbeletti

UPDATE 12-Mar-2019

Are you arriving to the Fairgrounds on 2-Jun or earlier? If so, tonight, Julie sent an email out to you. Below is a copy of that email.

Intended Arrival Date for 2019 NA Heartland Owners Rally.jpg

If the message above fits you and you have questions, please email us to let us know: club@heartlandowners.org