EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Punta Gorda - 10/24/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, bummer we are NOT going to make this rally. Left this morning in the rain, on our way to Florida. Didn't even make it out of the driveway.. It was raining pretty hard as we pulled out. Got out to close the gate and realized that I had left the off-door side compartment door up. The 4x4 fence post took the entire door off. Sooooo I'm not going any where until I can get a replacement from Heartland installed. Stupid me!!! Ya think I would have learned my lesson last year after I took out the steps making the same dumb move. It was raining hard this morning and it was still dark out. All the more reason to do a complete walk-around before getting in the truck.

Sorry we won't be there this week Linda and Walter. Enjoy the rally.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Well, bummer we are NOT going to make this rally. Left this morning in the rain, on our way to Florida. Didn't even make it out of the driveway.. It was raining pretty hard as we pulled out. Got out to close the gate and realized that I had left the off-door side compartment door up. The 4x4 fence post took the entire door off. Sooooo I'm not going any where until I can get a replacement from Heartland installed. Stupid me!!! Ya think I would have learned my lesson last year after I took out the steps making the same dumb move. It was raining hard this morning and it was still dark out. All the more reason to do a complete walk-around before getting in the truck.

Sorry we won't be there this week Linda and Walter. Enjoy the rally.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
Linda

Hello HOG Chapter Members,
My wife Janet and I keep our 38' 2015 Heartland Cyclone at Creek Side on Site 5 on a store and stay from May 1st through December 1st. We saw that you are having a Rally there and would like to meet you during the Oct 24-27 event. We were at a few rallies in Tennessee and Kentucky when we first bought the rig in 2016. We would like to catch up on our Membership and look forward to getting together with you during this event if it's OK with you. Since we don't know much about you and have been out of the loop so to speak, I would appreciate if the organizer of the event contact me, Jeffrey Sigtermans at jsigtermans@gmail.com to let us know if this is OK.
Thanks,
Jeff

lindaw

Hello HOG Chapter Members,
My wife Janet and I keep our 38' 2015 Heartland Cyclone at Creek Side on Site 5 on a store and stay from May 1st through December 1st. We saw that you are having a Rally there and would like to meet you during the Oct 24-27 event. We were at a few rallies in Tennessee and Kentucky when we first bought the rig in 2016. We would like to catch up on our Membership and look forward to getting together with you during this event if it's OK with you. Since we don't know much about you and have been out of the loop so to speak, I would appreciate if the organizer of the event contact me, Jeffrey Sigtermans at jsigtermans@gmail.com to let us know if this is OK.
Thanks,
Jeff
I have added you to the list your rig is right across from me.
Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Well Gigi and I made it in. And currently setting up. This is a very awesome camp ground. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We’re on site 115.
Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindaw

Well Gigi and I made it in. And currently setting up. This is a very awesome camp ground. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We’re on site 115.
Hayden

Glad you made it we are on site 129 and I sprained my ankle so when my husband
returns from rally shopping he will bring your bag over. Welcome.
Walter and Linda West

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hayden

So glad you made it in. Sorry we won't be there with you. Have fun.

Toccoatravelers

Thank you Walter and Linda for another great Rally, wonderful campground, great friends both new and old. Safe travels everyone!
’til next time Heartlanders!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Great job with the rally Walter and a Linda. Safe travels back home.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Walter and Linda. Great rally and thanks for having us. Gigi and I enjoyed ourselves.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So much fun with so many friends. Great Rally, great food - WOW. Thanks Walter, Linda and the many helping hands for a fantastic rally. Wonderful way to end the 2019 season for the Southeast Region ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.