2019 - Goshen Rally - South Central Region Meet-N-Greet

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mark, I've got JoAnn's dish down, thanks.

Kathy, bring any dish that goes with barbecue, or a dessert, no one has signed up for a dessert yet.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
SOS SOS!!!!

Sorry I Haven't been posting on this thread. It's been crazy the last few months for Audra and myself . I'm cooking for my niece's graduation celebration today and my secondary smoker let the smoke out of the electronics last night. :( I'm hoping I can borrow on or two from some of yall to get all the meat cooked at the same time. I'm bringing a extra bag of pellets so that you don't have to use yours up.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
SOS SOS!!!!

Sorry I Haven't been posting on this thread. It's been crazy the last few months for Audra and myself . I'm cooking for my niece's graduation celebration today and my secondary smoker let the smoke out of the electronics last night. :( I'm hoping I can borrow on or two from some of yall to get all the meat cooked at the same time. I'm bringing a extra bag of pellets so that you don't have to use yours up.

I have the small smoker (Scout) with me and would be glad to help.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Okay, plans are coming together! We probably need a few more side dishes and desserts, but the meat has arrived here and we are starting to get hungry!

Please bring a comfortable lawn chair-there are folding metal chairs in the hall we are to use, but they don't look very comfortable. Also, please bring you own eating utensils and plate(s) and a drink. We will have brisket and pork butts, sausage and chicken for the meat dishes.

We will begin at 3:30PM on Wednesday June 12th in the Elkhart County Exchange Pavilion and will start eating at 4.

Come on over for a good time with others from our Region!