2019 - Goshen Rally - Mountain and Pacific Regions Meet-N-Greet

Desertsky

Ayran and I are headed to the rally and will be there for 4 days of the pre. Gotta see how well that 2017 Chevy High Country 2500 Duramax pulls our little North Trail 26 RKS! Bought it during the Pueblo rally last year.

Looks like we will be joining you folks at the restaurant!

Oops, found out we signed up for the Amish Maker tour for that date.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey all, just an update, our very own Ken Bausano is going to be our entertainment for this event! Ken has graciously agreed to donate his time for this event. For those of you that have not heard him play, you are in for a treat! I have linked his website to his name above.

Rod

Az_Ernie

Love Ken’s music! This should be a great time. Put us down for Broccoli Cole slaw for the Pot luck.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
For those going to the Bluegate tomorrow at 11 am "Friday", the buffet is downstairs.
The lines get really long if you don't arrive before noon, which is why the 11 am set time.
I did a dry run a few days ago and the food is really good!
You don't need to RSVP, just show up. Everyone is welcome not just the Mountain & Pacific Regions.
See you there!

For20hunter

Hey everyone,

Please join us for the Mountain/Pacific Regions potluck on Wednesday afternoon beginning at 4pm at the Tri Kappa Pavillion. Jerrod Jess, Rod Ditrich and Dan Barnett are grilling/smoking 16 Tri-Tips and Garry Gilbert is supplying his famous Margaritas!! And last but not least, Ken Bausano is providing our nightly entertainment.

Please bring a favorite dish of yours to share with others, along with your own plates and dinnerware and chairs.

If you desire to drink anything other than margaritas please bring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow! What a great Meet n Greet.
Many thanks to Rod & Kelly, Chuck & Donna, Jerrod & Rhonda & Dan for supplying the Tri-tip and cooking it.
It appeared everyone had a super time and a special thanks to "Ken" for his wonderful music & voice!
Thanks to everyone who showed up and supported this event.
Safe Travels

For20hunter

Yes it was an amazing time with great people! The food everyone brought was great and Garry, thank you for the Margaritas! And the entertainment was AWESOME!! Thank you Ken Bausano!!

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro