2019 - Goshen Rally - Canada East and West Regions Meet-N-Greet

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We are pleased to announce we will be having a Meet and Greet for all Canadian (East & West) Region members.

This event will be co-hosted by both myself & Richard Cherry (Canada West Director) and is scheduled for 4pm on June 12th at the Elkhart County Optimist pavilion on Locust Street.

We will be serving brats & buns with condiments, plates and utensils. Please bring your chair, beverage of choice and anything you would like to share (sides, snacks or desserts).

As this is not a sponsored event, the fee will be $2US or $3CDN per person.

RSVP by June 11th would be appreciated, so we can determine the amount of supplies we need.

Last edited by a moderator:

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We are pleased to announce we will be having a Meet and Greet for all Canadian (East & West) Region members.

This event will be co-hosted by both myself & Richard Cherry (Canada West Director) and is scheduled for 4pm on June 12th at the Elkhart County Optimist pavilion on Locust Street.

We will be serving brats & buns with condiments, plates and utensils. Please bring your chair, beverage of choice and anything you would like to share (sides, snacks or desserts).

As this is not a sponsored event, the fee will be $2US or $3CDN per person.

RSVP by June 11th would be appreciated, so we can determine the amount of supplies we need.

we will be there.

rfournelle

Well, we're pretty well set for this event. The brats and buns have been bought today. We also bought a set of condiments (ketchup, mustard & relish).

Richard has indicated that he will bring plates & utensils.

Christine & I will also supply a potato salad.

If you can, please bring another side dish or a dessert that can be shared with the group,

Hope to see all Canadians at the event.

rfournelle

Please note that the building we are using for this event is the Maple Pavilion - Building # 603.