Thread: 1 week old new guy but pic of new Torque 327

1. Print this Post   #1

1 week old new guy but pic of new Torque 327

The wife and I picked up this rig last weekend and we absolutely love it. Our 2nd toy hauler and upgrading from a 2015 Puma Palomino toy hauler. We were not looking at a new rig but I stumbled across this floor plan and I knew I had to have it. Been putting in the normal things and getting it ready for a shake down trip this weekend since we got two large trips coming up soon, plus why wouldn't you want to take out a new rig!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: 1 week old new guy but pic of new Torque 327

Wow, nice rig. Congratulations.

Peace
    Dave
    Dave and Mary
    and C. J.
    2011 Bighorn 3585RL

2013 RAM 3500, CC, DRW, Aisin
    Heartland Owners Club
    Member #1026

Owners Club Membership is now free! Click here to learn more

Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides

3. Print this Post   #3

Congratulations on your new rig ..! Im sure yall are eager to get out and use it as we are with our new rig ..!! Spring weather is right around the bend ..!!
    Duane & Maureen Metcalf
    Princeton, Texas
    H.O.C. # 5883
    2019 Silverado 3500 DRW
    Firestone 5000 airbags
    MORryde upgraded wet bolt kit with heavier shackles
    MORryde pin box
    2019 Cyclone 4007
    2016 Can Am Spyder RTL

4. Print this Post   #4

Well it's almost been a year since we purchased this rig and we still love it. We've taken it to Canyon lake about 3 times, towed it all the way to Deadwood South Dakota from Katy TX, went to Bandera TX once and next month we leave to visit Big Bend but staying in Lajitas, TX.

That's put us at around 3700 miles traveled, most of it to S.D.

We boondocked about 4 nights in it this year on our way to S.D. and used a Harbor Freight Predator 3500 to power one of the ac's but we only really needed it two nights.

All in all it's been a great rig and we haven't found anything I would really change, well I wish I had an awning over the rear door area but that's ok. With it having the patio conversion (that we use all the time and on every trip) we find ourselves sitting outside the rv a lot less.
    2016 F-350 Dually Platinum w/rear Airlift air ride
    2019 Heartland Torque TQ327
    HOC Member # 594

5. Print this Post   #5

Quote Originally Posted by PaulsTorque View Post
    Well it's almost been a year since we purchased this rig and we still love it. We've taken it to Canyon lake about 3 times, towed it all the way to Deadwood South Dakota from Katy TX, went to Bandera TX once and next month we leave to visit Big Bend but staying in Lajitas, TX.

We boondocked about 4 nights in it this year on our way to S.D. and used a Harbor Freight Predator 3500 to power one of the ac's but we only really needed it two nights.

All in all it's been a great rig and we haven't found anything I would really change, well I wish I had an awning over the rear door area but that's ok. With it having the patio conversion (that we use all the time and on every trip) we find ourselves sitting outside the rv a lot less.
    Congrats, very happy you have not had any issues and are greatly enjoying your travels. We were at Medina Lakes (1000 trails park) in Lakehills, Texas. We actually took a trip to Bandera since we were only about 25 miles away. I think on the way to El Paso we passed the sign for Big Bend.
    We left Medina Lakes and took I-10 west with a stop over at Fort Stockton. Then we went west on I-10 to El Paso to Anthony New Mexico for a one night stop.

6. Print this Post   #6

Quote Originally Posted by PaulsTorque View Post

Purchased a new 2018 TQ327 last fall, it came with the awning for the rear deck. You maybe able to get one from Heartland. Wondering if you have any type of door/s out to the rear deck? I'm looking for a three season door for mine. Hopefully we'll get her out this spring.
    Robert (aka Dahillbilly) & Mary Morris

HOC #7012
    2018 Torque 327

2015 Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax Allison
    Crew Cab 4x4 Short Box
    B & W Companion Slider 5th Wheel Hitch
    TST-507-FT
    Furrion Rear View Camera
    Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C

"RUBY" 2012 FLHTK Harley Davidson

Booked...
    2020 H.C.R. Lake Delton, WI.
    ​CANCELLED
    2020 Wisconsin Camp-out Lake Delton, WI.

7. Print this Post   #7

Great color match!