1 week old new guy but pic of new Torque 327

The wife and I picked up this rig last weekend and we absolutely love it. Our 2nd toy hauler and upgrading from a 2015 Puma Palomino toy hauler. We were not looking at a new rig but I stumbled across this floor plan and I knew I had to have it. Been putting in the normal things and getting it ready for a shake down trip this weekend since we got two large trips coming up soon, plus why wouldn't you want to take out a new rig!!!

Attachments

• Torque RS.jpg
    Torque RS.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 159

Dmetcalf

Congratulations on your new rig ..! I’m sure y’all are eager to get out and use it as we are with our new rig ..!! Spring weather is right around the bend ..!!

Well it's almost been a year since we purchased this rig and we still love it. We've taken it to Canyon lake about 3 times, towed it all the way to Deadwood South Dakota from Katy TX, went to Bandera TX once and next month we leave to visit Big Bend but staying in Lajitas, TX.

That's put us at around 3700 miles traveled, most of it to S.D.

We boondocked about 4 nights in it this year on our way to S.D. and used a Harbor Freight Predator 3500 to power one of the ac's but we only really needed it two nights.

All in all it's been a great rig and we haven't found anything I would really change, well I wish I had an awning over the rear door area but that's ok. With it having the patio conversion (that we use all the time and on every trip) we find ourselves sitting outside the rv a lot less.

david-steph2018

Well it's almost been a year since we purchased this rig and we still love it. We've taken it to Canyon lake about 3 times, towed it all the way to Deadwood South Dakota from Katy TX, went to Bandera TX once and next month we leave to visit Big Bend but staying in Lajitas, TX.

We boondocked about 4 nights in it this year on our way to S.D. and used a Harbor Freight Predator 3500 to power one of the ac's but we only really needed it two nights.

All in all it's been a great rig and we haven't found anything I would really change, well I wish I had an awning over the rear door area but that's ok. With it having the patio conversion (that we use all the time and on every trip) we find ourselves sitting outside the rv a lot less.

Congrats, very happy you have not had any issues and are greatly enjoying your travels. We were at Medina Lakes (1000 trails park) in Lakehills, Texas. We actually took a trip to Bandera since we were only about 25 miles away. I think on the way to El Paso we passed the sign for Big Bend.
We left Medina Lakes and took I-10 west with a stop over at Fort Stockton. Then we went west on I-10 to El Paso to Anthony New Mexico for a one night stop.

Dahillbilly

Purchased a new 2018 TQ327 last fall, it came with the awning for the rear deck. You maybe able to get one from Heartland. Wondering if you have any type of door/s out to the rear deck? I'm looking for a three season door for mine. Hopefully we'll get her out this spring.