Where did my post go?

MandA

I have a hard time on this site. It is me I am sure. can't navigate around. not puter savy I guess . I had a post that was about the electric reel for a landmark key largo. now I can't find it. seems I saw it had been moved by admin. how do I know where it was moved to? totally confused. HELP!!!

jerryjay11

Re: question

In the future use the "Advanced Search" in the upper right corner or the "Active Topics" link above. Between the two you should be able to locate your subject.

jbeletti

Re: question

I have a hard time on this site. It is me I am sure. can't navigate around. not puter savy I guess . I had a post that was about the electric reel for a landmark key largo. now I can't find it. seems I saw it had been moved by admin. how do I know where it was moved to? totally confused. HELP!!!

Hi there,

When an Admin moves a post, it includes a 1 week redirect. In that manner, when you go to look for it where you posted it, it's still there. When you click on it, it redirects you to the new location. This works perfectly.

Trouble comes in when:
1. The user is newer and doesn't really know where they initially posted it
2. Over a week after posting, the user goes to where they posted it and it's gone

Click on your username to the left of your post here in this thread and there will then be a link to find all your posts.

jerryjay11

"Click on your username to the left of your post here in this thread and there will then be a link to find all your posts."

Forgot about that one.