Magnum inverter remote

Chrisandsama

Good evening, I bought my bigBigh Traveler in August and the inverter remote hasn't worked since new, do I have to take it back to the dealership or can I just call Heartland and have them warranty it? I can install it myself. Thanks
PS the dealership service department is pathetic

danemayer

You may want to make sure the remote is plugged in at the inverter. If it is, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They'll likely send you one for self install.

Chrisandsama

You may want to make sure the remote is plugged in at the inverter. If it is, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They'll likely send you one for self install.

It is and I also pulled the switch at the panel and everything seems intact. Thanks for the quick response.

Chrisandsama

Sorry it took so long to respond but this has been resolved. I traced the remote wire to the front storage where the inverter is located and found it was lacking 2' from reaching the inverter so Heartland plugged it into a 10' extension wire and then into the inverter and just bundled the excess wire. Well there was a bad wire in the extension somewhere because when I swapped it out the remote started working so problem solved.