Finally a Landmark owner!

pnnf

Finally getting my Landmark! I pick it up in two weeks, cant wait! Im getting a 2007 Grand Canyon and though shes older shes beautiful. I was looking at a BC or BH in the same year but found the Landmark and couldnt be happier. Just wanted to say hi and to those who were helping with the BC/BH thank you. cant wait to move in, upgrade and customize my rig.

Happy to be part of the family....finally,
safe travels my friends~

Oregon_Camper

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the RV as well as having you inspect the RV. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

carl.swoyer

Finally getting my Landmark! I pick it up in two weeks, cant wait! Im getting a 2007 Grand Canyon and though shes older shes beautiful. I was looking at a BC or BH in the same year but found the Landmark and couldnt be happier. Just wanted to say hi and to those who were helping with the BC/BH thank you. cant wait to move in, upgrade and customize my rig.

Happy to be part of the family....finally,
safe travels my friends~
Congratulations!
And do take your time on your pre-delivery inspection before you sign for it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

pnnf

Thank you very much and thank you Oregon_Camper for the PDI, it will be very useful! We are busy packing up the old 5'r and anxiously awaiting our road trip. Just cant wait! Got the Dually serviced and ready to go as well. Im thinking of starting a blog for this adventure. Im not very good at writing but i think i can muddle though it. I have a lot of plans on upgrades and mods that id like to keep a record of and it may help others so im thinking a blog might be good for that. I dont have pictures of my own yet but i may post what the dealer had online in my profile just to get things going. i think they'll make for good before and after pictures. Again, thank you all for the warm welcome and well wishes youve made me feel like part of the family.

Stay safe and happy travels

mcmartin

retired u s army
We have owned 2 bighorns and yesterday with the help of Ronald Dickerson the florida heartland rep, we made a deal on a 2019 landmark Newport
We have been full time for 12 years and look forward to another 12 years with our new landmark and the heartland family. Again thank you Ron for all your help, you went above and beyond to help us make this purchase. bought from general rv tampa FL