2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work

I’m still waiting to hear on mine also.
I know there was an issue with mine because I used my iPad to submit it.

Hockster

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Jim, I submitted a request for a glass lens on a recessed light in our slide and it was denied. Can the request be amended to include changing the recessed light, or can I get a light?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jim, I submitted a request for a glass lens on a recessed light in our slide and it was denied. Can the request be amended to include changing the recessed light, or can I get a light?

I'll ask Dave to take another run at Heartland on this as it seems like something that is doable.

davebennington

\We are working with Heartland trying to get you a light to replace the one you have now.

dave

Puzzled_1

Both of my items were denied. Guess they are looking for light bulb changes....
It didn't hurt to ask though. 😁

Alan_B

I put in my service item request awhile back and have not head anything yet. Any update? thanks

Dave can I change one of my service request from cabinet door adjustment to the D seals on Kitchen & Living room slides
The other request would remain the same

Thank You

Hockster

Djfouts

Are we supposed to receive confirmation from Heartland that our service request was approved or denied? We submitted our request on Mar. 20 and haven’t heard anything yet. When I try to access the minors repair link, I get a message that I have exceeded the number of times a form can be submitted.
Thank you,
Debbie