2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work

davebennington

Are we supposed to receive confirmation from Heartland that our service request was approved or denied? We submitted our request on Mar. 20 and haven’t heard anything yet. When I try to access the minors repair link, I get a message that I have exceeded the number of times a form can be submitted.
Thank you,
Debbie

Thomas & Debbie,

Both of your request were approved.

dave

jbeletti

I had one item denied, so I tried to use the link to enter an alternate repair, and I'm getting the following message:

"Error, you have exceeded limit for number of times this form can be submitted."

The link is
https://heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=73

How can I resubmit a repair?
Thanks

Denny - email Dave at rallyservice@heartlandowners.org

I reprogrammed the form to be submitted only once as we were getting up to 4 separate complete 2-item submissions from some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GETnBYE

Do we need to fill out another form to request a new item for one that has been denied?

When I try to reply to the email as per instructions the email bounces back.

RDsStudio59

Do we need to fill out another form to request a new item for one that has been denied?

When I try to reply to the email as per instructions the email bounces back.
See Jim's reply right before your post.

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk

GETnBYE

See Jim's reply right before your post.

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk
Thanks, my emails to that address were being marked as spam and bouncing back. I found an old address for Dave and we have the matter squared away.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
2019 Goshen Rally Complimentary Minor Service Work

Final day for service request submissions via the above linked form is Sunday, May 5th.

How do we know if our minor service work submission was approved? It was submitted weeks ago.
Thanks,
Ricky

jbeletti

How do we know if our minor service work submission was approved? It was submitted weeks ago.
Thanks,
Ricky

Ricky - Dave will see this and reply to you. Or you can email him at rallyservice@heartlandowners.org.

Our process is that all decisions get communicated back via email. That said, there have been glitches - mostly to people who use these email providers: yahoo/sbcglobal/att/verizon (all one company now).

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work_ Amend our Service Order

We would like to change one of our approved service work items... To another issue we are having.

We would like to omit the Bedroom slide adjustment and to have someone look at the bedroom air conditioner venting which is very weak.

I tried using the posted link, but it says it exceeded our limits.

Thank You,
Dan Sullivan
Member # 1715,
Vin#JE359267
2018 3575El Big Horn

jbeletti

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work_ Amend our Service Order

We would like to change one of our approved service work items... To another issue we are having.

We would like to omit the Bedroom slide adjustment and to have someone look at the bedroom air conditioner venting which is very weak.

I tried using the posted link, but it says it exceeded our limits.

Thank You,
Dan Sullivan
Member # 1715,
Vin#JE359267
2018 3575El Big Horn

Hi Dan and Sally - the form is programmed for a single submission. I did see your email come through to the rally service email address. Dave Y will take care of your swap.

Jim Posz

One of our two minor service requests was previously approved and the second denied. Is it too late to request a substitution? When we arrived at our campsite a couple days ago I noticed a piece of plastic hanging from the bottom of our door side slide out. Looks like there is piece of plastic angle material on the bottom rear of the slide that split. Seems that it would be a pretty easy fix. Thanks.

jbeletti

One of our two minor service requests was previously approved and the second denied. Is it too late to request a substitution? When we arrived at our campsite a couple days ago I noticed a piece of plastic hanging from the bottom of our door side slide out. Looks like there is piece of plastic angle material on the bottom rear of the slide that split. Seems that it would be a pretty easy fix. Thanks.

Jim P - submit your change to David Yocum tonight: rallyservice@heartlandowners.org

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Got this interesting reply to my second service request:
438923d384c4563d2b2c6f2d3fc4f987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

note: The rally service work form is now closed - check in with the service team at the rally on june 10 if you missed signing up using this form. The service team will be located on the concrete basketball court in the nw camping section.