2019 - Goshen Rally - RV Wash

cbramsey

2019 GOSHEN RALLY - RV WASH

We’re pleased to announce that for 2019, we have a new wash crew, Five Star RV Detailing. Jose Ferrer and his Five Star RV Detailing team will be providing RV and Tow Vehicle Washing and Detailing Services to those who desire to contract with them.

If you’re interested in having your rig washed, while not required, we recommend that you consider signing up in advance, using the RV Washing Request form at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=75

Follow this link to view the flyer, see pricing and learn more about services being offered.

Jim, I used the form supplied, filled it out and submitted it with a desired date for wash of yesterday. No one showed up.

Is the form working? It said it was submitted. Going to contact them directly to see if they received my request.

jbeletti

Jim, I used the form supplied, filled it out and submitted it with a desired date for wash of yesterday. No one showed up.

Is the form working? It said it was submitted. Going to contact them directly to see if they received my request.

Charles - yes, the form works. But it's not an appointment scheduler - it's a request.

That said, Jose is extremely busy. Unsure why he hasn't at least contacted you. I have messaged him this morning. Thanks for letting me know.

From all reports I've received, Jose is doing a great job on the units he's done thus far. But it's only him and his assistant. I wish he had another team with him, but here we are.

cbramsey

Charles - yes, the form works. But it's not an appointment scheduler - it's a request.

That said, Jose is extremely busy. Unsure why he hasn't at least contacted you. I have messaged him this morning. Thanks for letting me know.

From all reports I've received, Jose is doing a great job on the units he's done thus far. But it's only him and his assistant. I wish he had another team with him, but here we are.

I realize that I requested to have our rig washed yesterday. However, I was never contacted to say he was booked up, etc.

Talked to Jose. He said he never received the email from the web form. We are scheduled. All is well now.

Last edited:

garyroee

I'm pleased with this Gel-Gloss RV Wash and Wax. This product worked great without having to scrub, be it dirt, black streaks, or green algae. Simply suds on and rinse off, this product put a nice shine on my RV which had not been washed in a year, removed almost all of the bug splatter on the front and rinsed easily. I did go over some areas with the brush more than once, rinsing in between so I could see where there was still some grime, but it all came clean pretty easily.

Last edited: