EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Athens - 10/18/2019 to 10/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

avvidclif

Arriving 10/17-10/20 Site #101

Get your lawn chairs ready as we will be demonstrating how not to back a 5th wheel (no pull thrus available). Should be a good show.

It will be good to see Jim again, been a while since the inaugural West Texas Chapter Rally.

Last edited:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Gonna need help with the Friday morning 'Breakfast Extravaganza'. Be thinking of sides to go with the bacon, ham and sausage. Egg dishes, potato dishes (casserole, fried, etc), fruit, Juice, cheesy grits, biscuits and gravy, etc. and whatever you eat for breakfast. Since this is going to be a big meal, 9:00 AM would be great. Help us make this one of the best breakfasts we've had to date and there have been some great ones.
Debbie and the girls will have the punch fountain going with Mimosas. Looking forward to the rally.

Frank, I'll come up with biscuits from somewhere. I don't know if they have kitchen facilities at the rally or not.

Chippendale

Frank, I'll come up with biscuits from somewhere. I don't know if they have kitchen facilities at the rally or not.

Nancy, as best I can remember there is a cook stove in the rally room. I have been to that park several times, but as everyone knows, I don't cook much.

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy Tyler are planning on making this one with arrival October 14th and depart on the 21st.
Looking forward to seeing those there. Dave Will call the park.

'Lil Guy'

With Peg and Mike's sausage gravy, this breakfast is starting to take shape. Looking forward to the rally. Am I the only one who likes fried potatoes? lol
1st potato entrée for breakfast can have the use of the Margaritamobile for a day.

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy have reservations at the Texas RV park to arrive Oct 14th and depart the 21st.
Site 121. I'll get George to back in for me?

Chippendale

you guys can get the one armed wonder to help too!! I hear he can handle things single handily 🤣😂

Not sure, but I think he does it with his feet. FWIW, I backed into one of those sites by myself years ago, of course it took all day.

'Lil Guy'

Sounds like the early arrivals need to get out the score cards, Hopefully I have a pull thru so Debbie and I don't get into another shouting match where she throws wine bottles at me.
Again, looking forward to the rally.

avvidclif

I procrastinated until all the pull thrus were gone. Early signups got the easy way. No problem someone has to provide some entertainment. Now Frank if you find out you have a back in let us know so we can get there early enough for the show.

jstarwal

Lynette and I are checking to see if we can make it.
6de7446b46946364775dc5e47060b026.jpg

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have finally had a free minute to sit down and log on to the forum. I have updated the attendee list and dates. Audra and I are looking forward to a few days off of work and spending it with our Heartland family!

Possum51

Please put Pat and Elaine Poole down for the rally. We will be arriving Oct 17 leaving the 21st. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.