Does Heartland own the mfg Cruiser RV's

Jcgribks

I have a Fuel 352 and came across another toyhauler called a Stryker 3513 made by Cruiser RV listed on Craigslist. It was a 2019 model and when I clicked on it I thought I was looking at my Fuel 352 except for the outside paint. The Stryker 3513 is identical to the Fuel 352. I wonder if Heartland owns Cruiser RV or if Cruiser owns Heartland. I know that the Heartland Torque 345 JM is the same floor plan as the Fuel 352 but this Stryker is from a different manufacture. Any thoughts?

jbeletti

Thor Industries owns Cruiser RV and it is managed by Heartland RVs.

Popular floor plans across different manufacturers are often copied. I can't say in this case but perhaps there is some shared engineering and design.

Jcgribks

Didn't know that Thor owned Cruiser and Heartland manages them and they may be different company's and share info/floorplans but I clicked on both of the vitual tours, looked around each and I only saw 5 differences between them.

1. The Stryker had a Stryker logo mirror on the wall behind the stove/cooktop.
2. The glass in the door for all the switches in the living room/kitchen is different.
3. There is what looks to be a A/C sensor on the wall in the garage just rearward of the side door.
4. The bedspread and pillows are different fabric.
5. Outside paint and logo are different.

Shower curtain, stove, refrigerator, TV, trim are all the same.
There may be some other differences but all minor.

- - - Updated - - -

I opened up the Stryker STF3513 virtual tour and just noticed that there is even a notice saying "Presented by Heartland RV's, Stryker STF3513"
Didn't see that before. haha