Bathroom sink replacement drain

BobTheBuilder

My 2011 3610 RE and my recent replacement 2012 3670RL both have bronze colored bath sink faucets and pop up drains. However, the finish is almost completely gone off of the 3670RL and I cannot find a replacement! I can find one in chrome and I can find it in bronze without the popup mechanism but I cannot find a bronze one with the pop up function. Can anyone tell me where I can order one?

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I am not sure if Heartland has that finish any longer, but you might try calling Heartland Customer Service (877) 262-8032‬ and have the last 6 of your VIN handy.

Rod

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I replaced the lavatory faucet in our 2009 BH3670 with one from Lowes when it started leaking in the body.. Almost the same color but much better quality. It also came with the pop-up drain mechanism, but I left the old one in. Any standard 4" faucet set will work. Not sure why the photo posted upside down.

Attachments

• New lavatory faucet.JPG
    New lavatory faucet.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Bob, Changed ours out two years ago from Lowes. Included popup drain, much better quality. Also it extends out into sink further making it easier to wash your face and hands.