What's the deal on club membership renewal?

pegmikef

What's the deal on club membership renewal? Answered

I don't think my membership has expired, but I was unable to manage my membership data. I tried to renew my membership and was told there is no renewal process, but my membership was good until such time as long as I owned a Heartland product, but the club info page says memberships would not be renewed. So I go to the new membership page and it says in the beginning NOT to fill in the form if I already have a membership number (I would like to keep the number as I like the club plaque). Anyway, all I was trying to do was verify my club email address after reading a conversation on the forum today that the club email address and forum email address may be different.

I am confused. Thanks for any info.

Last edited:

jnbhobe

Mike, there is no renewal anymore and no fees membership is free for all Heartland owners

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I don't think my membership has expired, but I was unable to manage my membership data. I tried to renew my membership and was told there is no renewal process, but my membership was good until such time as long as I owned a Heartland product, but the club info page says memberships would not be renewed. So I go to the new membership page and it says in the beginning NOT to fill in the form if I already have a membership number (I would like to keep the number as I like the club plaque). Anyway, all I was trying to do was verify my club email address after reading a conversation on the forum today that the club email address and forum email address may be different.

I am confused. Thanks for any info.

Hi,

Your membership has not expired.

At this time members can not access their Heartland Owners Club data directly, but must contact the Club Manager at club@heartlandowners.org, should they want to change information such as email address, rig information and/or phone numbers.

If you would like to verify that the email address in your HOC membership data is correct, email me with the correct address and I will change if necessary and email a confirmation.