Taller toilet

NYSUPstater

We replaced a john here at the house a couple years ago w/ a ADA or taller one w/ elongated bowl. Absolutely love it. Sitting on non ADA ones, you feel like your falling to the floor. I know this sounds funny, but it really does. So my question is and am sorry if it's been asked before, is there a taller john that can be had and installed in RV's? TIA.

Dmetcalf

We replaced a john here at the house a couple years ago w/ a ADA or taller one w/ elongated bowl. Absolutely love it. Sitting on non ADA ones, you feel like your falling to the floor. I know this sounds funny, but it really does. So my question is and am sorry if it's been asked before, is there a taller john that can be had and installed in RV's? TIA.

Great question and I’ll be watching for replies here. I certainly understand and we too have replaced our in-house toilets with what they described as chair height toilets.

carl.swoyer

Dometic has a lift in two colors.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Domestic has a model 310 that is ada and elongated. ( my mistake as Duane said it's a model 320

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: