Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Landmark Louisville Modifications

1. Print this Post   #51
    B and B

Landmark Louisville Modifications

My trailer is 4 months in service. Might be a 2018 but was on dealer lot for 18 months. The dealer said he will do the floor. I have a really good dealer and being an optimist they will follow through like every other request I have made. This our second heartland from him and 4th trailer overall.

We know this plastic paper coated floor is a joke in the first place. The white plastic seems tougher and I have asked for this style.
    Brian and Bette
    Wilmot Township
    Ontario, Canada

2018 Landmark 365 Louisville
    2016 Ford F 350 SD Crew Powerstroke FX4

Previous
    2017 Bighorn 3575 Elite
    2013 Rockwood 8289WS 5th
    2012 Rockwood 2703SS TT
    2008 Golden Falcon 380 PA Park Model
    1989 Terry Bunk House
    1984 General Coach Corsair 21RB

2015 Ford SD 250 Powerstroke
    2013 F150 Supercrew Ecoboost 3.5 l
    2009 F150 Supercrew Triton 5.4 l

2. Print this Post   #52
    B and B

Re: Landmark Louisville Modifications August Update

Been doing some mods that may be actual repairs in some cases.

Top of stairs did not feel right, the plywood had separated from the tread. Screwed back in and replaced the threshold trim. Much better now

As reported I found the Shower being drained into the black tank. The gauge always seemed to fill fast, while boon docking for a week i had a surprises in the shower flushing the toilet. Re plumbed in the bush and all better now and we have some black tank capacity now. The second week of boon docking was no problem. We put 90 gallons between 3 tanks with no problems. If you have a Louisville check your shower drain.

IMG_5682.JPG

Today i tackled the broken shelf above the Living Room TV, just fell apart, glue and screws to the rescue

I also fixed the blind tracks on two windows. they where binding and air nailer in one hit nothing and left swiss cheese. I refastened all trim with screws and the Blinds now work great. Could have gotten the dealer to do it but we still have many dates of camping.

Attachment 62665

I also checked the other step treads and tightened and few screws on another.

Inverter replacement has been working flawlessly, I am prepared to mod if needed, right now going with stock

New Water Pump was installed and this does not run all of the time loosing prime like the old one.

I have some KIB issues, dealer has ordered a new switch assembly for the Bathroom. There appears to be a issue with the driver for shower light. It doesn't come on unless you turn off the ceiling first, then it comes on. The LED is flashing on the Shower Light switch then after turning the ceiling on/off it stops and stays light

I have to say my dealer Morry's Trailer sales has been very responsive and quick to get me parts to look after things including dropping in when heading out for a trip. We are 2 hours away so this is big benefit.

-30-
    Brian and Bette
    Wilmot Township
    Ontario, Canada

2018 Landmark 365 Louisville
    2016 Ford F 350 SD Crew Powerstroke FX4

Previous
    2017 Bighorn 3575 Elite
    2013 Rockwood 8289WS 5th
    2012 Rockwood 2703SS TT
    2008 Golden Falcon 380 PA Park Model
    1989 Terry Bunk House
    1984 General Coach Corsair 21RB

2015 Ford SD 250 Powerstroke
    2013 F150 Supercrew Ecoboost 3.5 l
    2009 F150 Supercrew Triton 5.4 l

3. Print this Post   #53

Re: Landmark Louisville Modifications

Quote Originally Posted by jbeletti View Post
    Mounting on the roof will ensure they won’t walk away.

Just read a blog post about a couple whose portable panels got stolen from next to their RV while they were gone for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always lock my 220 watt portable solar panel with kryptonite cable and two heavy duty locks. My panel is 12.5 years old and still looks brand new. One of these days I will set up my solar tracking system.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

4. Print this Post   #54

Re: Landmark Louisville Modifications

Quote Originally Posted by HOOKERUP View Post
    Good luck on warranty.My 2017 oshkosh had same problem. Under bed, the wood was rippled and had mold.Was told water damage (ya think) because of my failure to have re-caulked. I'm glad I don't have to caulk my house every year.
    HOOKERUP,
    On a side note I think the difference between the house and the RV is, one is subject to being bounced around the country. Potholes and twisting and flexing OH MY. LOL .
    But that being said I agree with your assessment especially when you spend your money on something that is supposed to be .... A flagship. Top of the line.
    The best of luck keeping up with the periodic maintenance. It's a full time job.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6