nail pops and buldgin on the edge of roof.

Terryd91

I have a 2018 sundance xlt 283rb and i've noticed what look like 5-6 nail pops under the rubber in front of the ac unit, and a few days ago i noticed a bulge on the edge of the roof where it looks like the wood has swollen likely from moisture. I will be honest the roof seal was poorly done by the factory, but it looked ok this fall. Obviously not. I really don't want to have to cut a bunch of holes in the roof to fix the nail pops or whatever is pushing up, and if i have to re-do the wood where the bulge is im thinking i might be better off just redoing the whole thing. If you were in my shoes what would you do? Not really wanting to dump thousands of dollars in to replacing a roof thats a year and a half old, but i think its just going to go downhill fast if i don't. I don't have any pic of the stuff pushing up on the rubber in front of the ac, snow still has it covered.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

Dmetcalf

I have a 2018 sundance xlt 283rb and i've noticed what look like 5-6 nail pops under the rubber in front of the ac unit, and a few days ago i noticed a bulge on the edge of the roof where it looks like the wood has swollen likely from moisture. I will be honest the roof seal was poorly done by the factory, but it looked ok this fall. Obviously not. I really don't want to have to cut a bunch of holes in the roof to fix the nail pops or whatever is pushing up, and if i have to re-do the wood where the bulge is im thinking i might be better off just redoing the whole thing. If you were in my shoes what would you do? Not really wanting to dump thousands of dollars in to replacing a roof thats a year and a half old, but i think its just going to go downhill fast if i don't. I don't have any pic of the stuff pushing up on the rubber in front of the ac, snow still has it covered.

View attachment 60955

View attachment 60956

is it under warranty..?