2008 Razor 3212SB Ladder

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum. Need a little more info... How you use/plan to use the rig (full-time/weekends)? You can't permanently mount one on the back, so it would have to go on the side and I wouldn't advise that.

jp0950

Welcome to the forum. Need a little more info... How you use/plan to use the rig (full-time/weekends)? You can't permanently mount one on the back, so it would have to go on the side and I wouldn't advise that.
Hi,
The old ladder was mounted on the side, I have the piece on the roof, just looking for the ladder that hooks to the roof piece. I can send a picture of the ladder I need? I am using my toy hauler for recreational purposes.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might try contacting Heartland Customer Service as they should be able to tell you who manufactured the ladder.
It is remotely possible that they are still using that style of ladder and it could be available from the parts department.
Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032.

Peace
Dave

NP_Chief

You might try contacting Heartland Customer Service as they should be able to tell you who manufactured the ladder.
It is remotely possible that they are still using that style of ladder and it could be available from the parts department.
Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032.

Peace
Dave

Dave's suggestion would be the best solution. If you don't have any luck that way, it may be possible for a skilled welder to fabricate you one since you have the roof mount already.