What switch turns on the Pendant lights in my '19 CY 4005?

Bawndo

Just brought my 2019 Cyclone 4005 home. So far so good, but for the life of me I can’t find a switch that controls the pendant lights over the sink. Anybody know what super-obvious switch I’m overlooking?

david-steph2018

Re: 4005 Pendant Lights

If it is like our Road Warrior let me guess none of the switches were labeled. Get a label maker and when you figure what switch goes to what lights stick a label on it!!
Then it is a process of elimination on the lights.

This even goes for the lights and awnings (basically all switches) switches in the unit. Check to see if there is a switch on the light itself to make sure it is not turned off.

Fox

Two thoughts come to my mind:

1. Is there a separate on/off switch on the light itself? If so it may be off and a master on/off won't reveal itself.
2. My ceiling fan light didn't work - regardless of its on/off chain and master switch. Turns out it didn't contain a light bulb.

MikeandDar

When we bought our 4250HD we ran into the same issue, we found a bank of switches in the cabinet around the corner from the main panel (kinda hidden). These switches ran the light over the sink and the lights out on the side patio.
Keep lookin and good luck!

Happy Trails
Mike